What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeelllllllllooooo
>
>
>
>hhhhhhheeeeeeeeelllllllllooooo

Where is everyone hiding today? I've popped in a couple of times and no movement on the boards

I reckon all of you with 'fake' profiles have gone into hiding to cover your tracks ;)

Reactions: Fairygodmother

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeelllllllllooooo
>
>
>
>hhhhhhheeeeeeeeelllllllllooooo

Where is everyone hiding today? I've popped in a couple of times and no movement on the boards

I reckon all of you with 'fake' profiles have gone into hiding to cover your tracks ;)
@wolfie11969 ....we are here....hope you have had a good day...:)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
If there’s anyone there.....goodnight......:)

Reactions: Gannet

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
I was wondering where everyone was too, even to paranoia state of wondering if you’d all blocked me, so hello from me and hello from the real, non-fake-profile me too Just got back from seeing Mamma Mia 2 with my flicks friend. We thoroughly enjoyed it (apart from Lily James, who’s irritatingly lacking depth and any light and shade); the others all have a wonderful time sending themselves up.
And now it’s time for bed, it’s tomorrow already!

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good Morning peeps,scorching,so it’s off to the Dentists for some treatment.......Aaaaarrrrrrgggggg...that’s just my wallet ,Hope your all in a holiday frame of mind...weather is simply too hot,hear New Zealand have had lots of snow....

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. Sunny again, and the next door neighbour’s begun the day with power tools at 7.20. He’s got ear defenders. Cat refused to put his paws over my ears, needed them for his own.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm waiting for the steady flow of visitors today.

First off, my surrogate mom whom I've known since I was 14 (blimey that's a long time) and her husband for a chat

Then the daughter and 2 granddaughters - we have bought them a ball so expecting my plants to all be squished. Good job they were only cheap and so was was the ball. I think hubby is shuddering thinking of the wee one playing with the ball in the house because of his most precious tv. Oh dear ;)

So I might see you later, I might not so

good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was wondering where everyone was too, even to paranoia state of wondering if you’d all blocked me, so hello from me and hello from the real, non-fake-profile me too Just got back from seeing Mamma Mia 2 with my flicks friend. We thoroughly enjoyed it (apart from Lily James, who’s irritatingly lacking depth and any light and shade); the others all have a wonderful time sending themselves up.
And now it’s time for bed, it’s tomorrow already!

Try watching Lily James in BBC1's War and Peace. That should keep you entertained - her acting is 'wonderful'

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I'm waiting for the steady flow of visitors today.

First off, my surrogate mom whom I've known since I was 14 (blimey that's a long time) and her husband for a chat

Then the daughter and 2 granddaughters - we have bought them a ball so expecting my plants to all be squished. Good job they were only cheap and so was was the ball. I think hubby is shuddering thinking of the wee one playing with the ball in the house because of his most precious tv. Oh dear ;)

So I might see you later, I might not so

good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night

Hope it’s a harmless indoor foam ball

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Try watching Lily James in BBC1's War and Peace. That should keep you entertained - her acting is 'wonderful'

Yes, she suits the character of Natasha: the best I’ve seen her.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Wondering what the prospect is of me finding and catching my three cats between now and 4pm to take them to the vets for their annual booster vaccinations.....probably very low given that they are out in garden or surrounding area somewhere and reluctant to come in in the heat or at all at the moment...can see lots of name calling and crunchie box shaking....:rolleyes:....wish me luck....:cat::cat::cat:

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Night night everyone, stay cool!

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
sat reading the forum and about to eat , rained this am and it was so lovely to see after all this heat, my dogs have had to have fans on to keep them cool went to buy another and they all been sold ...... wow

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning all.....:)........no definite plans for today other than second vet appointment this afternoon for ‘the one that got away’ yesterday.....managed to take two of them yesterday having enticed them back indoors with sweetie treats....as the song says ‘two out of three ain’t bad’....:singing:
....hope everyone has a good day and any thunderstorms are welcomed with much dancing in the gardens....:)

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
sat reading the forum and about to eat , rained this am and it was so lovely to see after all this heat, my dogs have had to have fans on to keep them cool went to buy another and they all been sold ...... wow

Lucky you, rain! Him indoors went out to get a fan yesterday as family and children coming to stay. We have one but needed another, obvs. He came back empty handed and said he saw one, the last one in the store, but he didn’t think it was good enough and he’d look again today. Numpty!

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Received my new cheque books today following my recent change of name......only to find once again that they have printed my new name on covering slip....and my old name throughout the whole of the two chequebooks...:banghead::banghead:...

.....so two more chequebooks destined for the shredder ......and yet another request for new chequebooks.....
.....perhaps it will be third time lucky as they say but not counting my chickens.....:chicken:.......:rolleyes:

Will also now need to visit Post Office today to purchase postal order to send to DVLA.....I was going to send a cheque....

Hope everyone has a less frustrating day.....:)