Cbd Oil

static192

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
anyone here use cbd oil l?. as iv heard it can help with diabetes. if so could you let us know how it helped thanks

Reactions: JoKalsbeek

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
anyone here use cbd oil l?. as iv heard it can help with diabetes. if so could you let us know how it helped thanks
My bs went down a little on cbd. Take it for jointpain/rheumatism, but it made my bs drop a mmol/l or so too. Nice bonus. Besides, I'm less stressed when using it, which also impacts bs. So I'm quite happy with it!

Reactions: glynnk and Prem51

BibaBee

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Could I ask where you get your CBD oil from and how much you take? I've read that it is also good for anxiety. My husband refuses to take conventional anti-anxiety medication, but he might give it a try.

Rosieroo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Could I ask where you get your CBD oil from and how much you take? I've read that it is also good for anxiety. My husband refuses to take conventional anti-anxiety medication, but he might give it a try.
Yes I'd like to know also. I got some from holland and Barrett but alot of people say this is not the best. I've tried it only for a couple of days so not noticed any difference yet . I would like it to help with anxiety

M

Moggely

I would just be happy to know what cbd oil is because if it helps with diabetes and anxiety I would take it and also pain.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just get mine from Holland & Barrett, the Jacob Hooy brand. @Moggely , CBD is short for cannabidoil, if I'm spelling that right. It's a derivative of cannabis, but without the hallucinogenic component; that's left out. It can't make you high, which is why it can be legally sold as a supplement. It helps with my panic attacks/anxiety disorder, insomnia, rheumatism, and it even lowers bloodglucose a little.

M

Moggely

@JoKalsbeek I have just about all of that minus rheumatism, Have arthritis though so I'ts probably the same and darn painful . Thanks for explaining that to me and I'm going to look into that.I'm in Australia so maybe have to send away for it. Insomnia is ghastly isn't it.

Reactions: NaijaChick

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@JoKalsbeek I have just about all of that minus rheumatism, Have arthritis though so I'ts probably the same and darn painful . Thanks for explaining that to me and I'm going to look into that.I'm in Australia so maybe have to send away for it. Insomnia is ghastly isn't it.
Pain, sleeplessness, they all contribute to higher bloodsugars. My guess is that Australia's nature shops would have cbd though... Worth looking into!

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I used to take cbd oil for neuropathic foot pain ( not diabetes related) it took a few days to kick in but I found it very helpful for that. I didn’t notice any difference in bg though ( nor anxiety, but I don’t think I was particularly anxious then anyway) I got it from Holland&Barratt too.

lavender_blue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I am going to a clinic for my oil in canada then you order on line but doctor prescribe so you know exactly what you are getting. So we will see how it all works and what is best for me .Will let you all know hope to lower BS and just feel better in general type 2 for 3 years on insultin and janumet.

martin1111

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’ve been using cbd oil for 4 months and I’ve not found any change in being diabetic or with pain only used 5% strength going to try 10% strength to see if pain anxiety and blood sugars change

garyb0000

Hi, I signed up just to highlight that you should be really careful where you buy CBD oil etc from...
I follow the CBD topic for non-diabetes health reasons, and have found that there's a trade association (the CTA) that has a set of guidelines for content, certified manufacturing chain etc which the higher quality companies can afford to sign up to.
The concern is with the oil you see on eBay etc, which claims mega-doses for knock down prices... But is actually highly unlikely to contain any CBD and might even be harmful.

There's a website for the CTA with a "registered members" list: search for cannabistrades in the uk
Would be well worth picking a seller from there as they will be adhering to safety/guidelines.

Personally I've purchased from cbd-me as they're as close to a local business as there was for me.
You can get all sorts from some of the other sellers though, I'm sure I've seen CBD Beer mentioned on one forum :happy:

MyMassage

Yes, CBD oil reduces pain often associated with diabetes caused by nerve inflammation, called neuropathy, by activating the receptors found in the brain and body. So in simple it is really helpful.

BloodThirsty

Not wishing to hi-jack this post but simply to pass on the benefits of 5-HTP with regard to anxiety, depression, insomnia, weight loss, etc.
Not exactly a silver bullet, but Google "Science based benefits of 5-HTP" to learn how it can surpass pharmaceutical prescriptions.
Lots of choice available on Amazon.