What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Derbyshire Boy

Most of them want a good old British passport
Hello nice lady. I move into your area and I see you and wonder if you like to go on nice date with me?

I am Fazurkabal and I am car mechanic and hairdresser from Bozrovia. I move Engerland and I love the many nice ladies I see here. Maybe we go on date? You marry me and I get visa to stay here yes? We have many boy childrens and I take you back meet my mother in Bozrovia. She very good cook and make best calgrabbyzin, well known national dish of my country.

I look forward to hearing from you nice lady. And I kiss you! Yes?
Your good friend Fazurkabal.

Derbyshire Boy

PS. I very strong body, many muscles, very manly. You like I send photos of Fazurkabal oiled up and wearing posing pouch on beach at your English seaside town of Scarburra. You like, yes?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello nice lady. I move into your area and I see you and wonder if you like to go on nice date with me?

I am Fazurkabal and I am car mechanic and hairdresser from Bozrovia. I move Engerland and I love the many nice ladies I see here. Maybe we go on date? You marry me and I get visa to stay here yes? We have many boy childrens and I take you back meet my mother in Bozrovia. She very good cook and make best calgrabbyzin, well known national dish of my country.

I look forward to hearing from you nice lady. And I kiss you! Yes?
Your good friend Fazurkabal.

ha ha that gave me a giggle.

the most recent one I had told me he worked as a doctor surgeon in Afghanistan and had a child aged 16 called Richie. I got my sister to investigate him and she spoke to him realtime on something you can speak to people and he was Asian. I'm glad I've got my sister in my corner :). I was going to set him up with a friend of mine but too many lies, and I'm too gullible.

I also had one that added me and then told me I couldnt ask any questions I just had to accept him into my life.

Idiots

Reactions: Derbyshire Boy

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it's an odd day here. Beautiful sunshine but a really high cold wind. The temperatures have reduced by about 10 degrees so I was cold last night.

Dont know what to do with myself today. I'm at a loose end so might go do some gardening, all depends on how hot the sun is.

Either that or I'll just read or watch tv I've recorded. Who knows?

Then again hubby might surprise me and take me out for a couple of hours. He's not been very well this week so hasnt been up to going out.

I wish you all a good day

Reactions: Clivethedrive

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well it's an odd day here. Beautiful sunshine but a really high cold wind. The temperatures have reduced by about 10 degrees so I was cold last night.

Dont know what to do with myself today. I'm at a loose end so might go do some gardening, all depends on how hot the sun is.

Either that or I'll just read or watch tv I've recorded. Who knows?

Then again hubby might surprise me and take me out for a couple of hours. He's not been very well this week so hasnt been up to going out.

I wish you all a good day
@wolfie11969 ....hope you have a good day whatever you decide to do.....might venture out myself to the garden later.....didn’t do any in last week as far too hot and need a break from name changing forms...bacon roll for lunch and gammon steaks for tea....enjoying weekend with @Clivethedrive before he has work again on Monday....

Gannet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Showbiz
PS. I very strong body, many muscles, very manly. You like I send photos of Fazurkabal oiled up and wearing posing pouch on beach at your English seaside town of Scarburra. You like, yes?

Yes please.

Derbyshire Boy

the most recent one I had told me he worked as a doctor surgeon in Afghanistan and had a child aged 16 called Richie. I got my sister to investigate him and she spoke to him realtime on something you can speak to people and he was Asian. I'm glad I've got my sister in my corner :). I was going to set him up with a friend of mine but too many lies, and I'm too gullible.

I also had one that added me and then told me I couldnt ask any questions I just had to accept him into my life.

Idiots
Richie? Maybe he's one of the Indian lads who ring you up pretending to be from Microsoft, because you have "trouble with your computer...".

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Richie? Maybe he's one of the Indian lads who ring you up pretending to be from Microsoft, because you have "trouble with your computer...".
...I know someone who fell for that one.....:rolleyes:....let them take control of his computer to “fix the problem”....such an idiot!

Reactions: Derbyshire Boy

Derbyshire Boy

...I know someone who fell for that one.....:rolleyes:....let them take control of his computer to “fix the problem”....such an idiot!
I suppose there must be a sizeable minority of people who do actually fall for it. Otherwise, they wouldn't keep the scam going, would they?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Received my new cheque books today following my recent change of name......only to find once again that they have printed my new name on covering slip....and my old name throughout the whole of the two chequebooks...:banghead::banghead:...

.....so two more chequebooks destined for the shredder ......and yet another request for new chequebooks.....
.....perhaps it will be third time lucky as they say but not counting my chickens.....:chicken:.......:rolleyes:

Will also now need to visit Post Office today to purchase postal order to send to DVLA.....I was going to send a cheque....

Hope everyone has a less frustrating day.....:)

Blimey! My wife never bothered with all that.. I figured my name would mess up & cause confusion with her work clients, customers & suppliers.. Then we both rolled with the potential hassle of everything else?

We like to swap names with bookings & stuff. ;)

Reactions: Pipp

Derbyshire Boy

Idiots
All jokes & humour aside, it really is a minefield out there for those genuinely looking for companionship. There are some really dodgy individuals of both sexes, on the hunt for victims.

Sometime after my wife died, I started using online dating sites. I didn't want a heavy relationship at that stage, just the company of an interesting and intelligent lady to do simple things with, like going to see a film or going out for a curry. I missed female company, tbh.

I had about 6 or 7 dates via the dating sites, and out of those, FOUR had been ripped off or conned in some way by a feller and felt ashamed and sick of themselves. Those women, plus another lady I met, not online, who'd also been ripped off, makes for a very high percentage of victims if you think about it. I've also heard since of men being equally conned by women.

It was a whole world I knew nothing about, having been happily married for almost 28 years - and it was a big shock to find out about what can happen sometimes.

Reactions: Molly56

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
All jokes & humour aside, it really is a minefield out there for those genuinely looking for companionship. There are some really dodgy individuals of both sexes, on the hunt for victims.

Sometime after my wife died, I started using online dating sites. I didn't want a heavy relationship at that stage, just the company of an interesting and intelligent lady to do simple things with, like going to see a film or going out for a curry. I missed female company, tbh.

I had about 6 or 7 dates via the dating sites, and out of those, FOUR had been ripped off or conned in some way by a feller and felt ashamed and sick of themselves. Those women, plus another lady I met, not online, who'd also been ripped off, makes for a very high percentage of victims if you think about it. I've also heard since of men being equally conned by women.

It was a whole world I knew nothing about, having been happily married for almost 28 years - and it was a big shock to find out about what can happen sometimes.

After my marriage broke down I was isolated in Wales with my family 150 miles away. I had no friends, I'd left my job due to ill health so I lived just for my girls.

I was a member of a microsoft group and someone suggested I look at a site online called faceparty (yes I know it's old). I met some good people, some bad people and some horrid people. But I also met my hubby and we will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary early September and will have been together for 15 years in December.

There are a few diamonds in amongst the rough

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
After my marriage broke down I was isolated in Wales with my family 150 miles away. I had no friends, I'd left my job due to ill health so I lived just for my girls.

I was a member of a microsoft group and someone suggested I look at a site online called faceparty (yes I know it's old). I met some good people, some bad people and some horrid people. But I also met my hubby and we will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary early September and will have been together for 15 years in December.

There are a few diamonds in amongst the rough
....and I found my new husband here on the Diabetes forum......:joyful:

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
washed and dressed first mug of tea had and second on its way (love me cups of tea) then breakfast then have to go see a different solicitor to day to have a swear signed, never heard of it before but yes it costs , shakes head not even through the front door and it costs me laughs...this is to prove I have never had any issues getting to my door , lived here 10 years and never had any I am thinking it a ruse to get money out of me arghhhhh I mean how do I get into my house if not through a door in the shared passage?

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Mornin’ all. I’m loving that it’s a bit cooler - never, in my younger days, think I’d be saying that unless the days had been in the high 30s, and I mean high, 37C, 39C, that sort of high.
Went for a walk along a sea wall yesterday with the wind blowing strong and the sea surprisingly calm and it was glorious.
Hope you’re in the new house SOON @PatsyB; I expect your buyers just want to ensure that the shared passage to the front door won’t be a problem when they’re the owners, sometimes these rights of way are based not on legal rights but on neighbourly goodwill. There are soooo many things to get right and it always amazes me that we allow the legal profession to get away with the expensive accumulation of bits and pieces, often late in the day and causing delays, rather than having one overall package that has sections for every eventuality. The whole system may need overhauling IMO.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning anyone that is here......also echoing @Fairygodmother s comments about it being a bit cooler....a welcome respite from the heat before it is supposed to warm up later in the week...
....just a day pottering at home today with a short jaunt out for some shopping.... @Clivethedrive is working...currently en route to Stonehenge (again!!) followed by Windsor....
....hope everyone has a good day :)

Reactions: Fairygodmother

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Morning all, raining out there so taking a look on here, breakfast had jab and meds taken, dogs fed not walked yet due to the rain.
Solicitors this am to sign a swear...never ending laughs to top it all fell terrible arghhh

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning.....it’s Tuesday so is rubbish day and garden group day....coffee at eleven.....poured with rain earlier but sunny now so hope it stays dry whilst gardening...hope everyone has a good day whatever you are doing....:)

....is very quiet on here....where is everybody.....