Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

GrumpyOldPhart

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all 5,8 today - no wit, no civility best avoided all day
Join the GrumpyOldP----- club! ;-)}, but seriously, what's in a blip? :singing:"Don't worry; be Happy":singing: Haven't you given me a virtual kick up the rear when I started to fret over a single rogue number? I'm returning the favour!

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
@bigjim19 Shame about a higher number but enjoy your grandson. Mine is arriving today.

Thanks it’ll come down again !, just had a bit of a travel nightmare an 8 hour round trip to bring him down to us so it was grab whatever you can eat hence the junk food
Got him for the week so fun things to happen the Edinburgh festival starts this week so out and about and try to keep figures down maybe difficult
Enjoy your time with your grandson and have fun

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Join the GrumpyOldP----- club! ;-)}, but seriously, what's in a blip? :singing:"Don't worry; be Happy":singing: Haven't you given me a virtual kick up the rear when I started to fret over a single rogue number? I'm returning the favour!
@GrumpyOldPhart I am from the tradition that sees advice/wisdom the same as presents - it is better to give than receive:angelic:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Probably a good thing that was over t'internet. Right from a child people have avoided talking to me on days like this

Hope your grandson cheers you up a bit. There’s no way you will stop him talking to you.