What are you doing now and humorous banter.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
swear statement gone in so let us see how long it takes now ...other than that a nice day again sun shining and about to take dog out for its second walk...then dinner then bath and watch Tv tonight .....can't be bad smiles

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think people must be on their jollies and not told us incase we go and switch their house upside down. Can you imagine you cooker in the bedroom? and your tv in the bath?

Seriously I was out early as had a meeting to go to. I've conducted some business and only now find myself with 5 minutes peace. Problem is I have chores to do now so wont be around for long.

I do hope our regular posters are OK

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I think people must be on their jollies and not told us incase we go and switch their house upside down. Can you imagine you cooker in the bedroom? and your tv in the bath?

Seriously I was out early as had a meeting to go to. I've conducted some business and only now find myself with 5 minutes peace. Problem is I have chores to do now so wont be around for long.

I do hope our regular posters are OK

I have had the most painful week and a half thankfully I’m feeling better today

Sorry but have not felt like posting

Gannet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Showbiz
I'm having a difficult time just now -husband has a mystery illness, probably an auto-immune thing, he's very weak and tired. We spent eight hours in hospital yesterday for tests.
I must thank @Derbyshire Boy for making me laugh so much the other day though!

Reactions: jay hay-char

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'm having a difficult time just now -husband has a mystery illness, probably an auto-immune thing, he's very weak and tired. We spent eight hours in hospital yesterday for tests.
@Gannet .....sending feel better hugs your way....hope they manage to find out what the problem is for you both...:)

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
I have had the most painful week and a half thankfully I’m feeling better today

Sorry but have not felt like posting

Hi Cumbs, it’s good to hear from you but not with such a bad experience as the reason for your silence. Hugs

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Hugs for you, too Gannet and hope that the reason for your husband’s tiredness is found and sorted.

Reactions: Molly56 and Gannet

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I feel like a moaning Minnie in comparison to Cumbs and Gannet. Haven’t posted much today as it was one of those raised lymph node super tired days that happen if I have a few days of extra activity. It’s probably just a part of getting older as an autoimmune pincushion. The activity was lovely though, grandsons (6 and 8) brought their parents here for a couple of days on their way to France, followed by a day of mud pie making. Shaming to think I can’t keep up with the small boys - wish they’d give me some of their energy!

Gannet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Showbiz
Hugs for you, too Gannet and hope that the reason for your husband’s tiredness is found and sorted.

Thanks for your and @Molly56's good wishes. I can attest that he hasn't lost his appetite - he's eating well!
I hope you are soon feeling better @Fairygodmother, don't over-do it.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

My dad had an autoimmune condition and in the end they discovered the best course of action for him was three weekly topup infusions of white blood cells. He had something under the SCIDS umbrella.

I hope they find out soon what is wrong with your hubby and the pressure alleviates from you both :)

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well we have sun again. I cant say how hot it is as I havent opened the door yet.

I hope our poorly members are soon on the mend.

Today I have no idea what to do. I have some items to type up but really cant be bothered. ANd I guess I best catch up with my sister as she wasnt too good yesterday.

I might be back later

Gannet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Showbiz
My dad had an autoimmune condition and in the end they discovered the best course of action for him was three weekly topup infusions of white blood cells. He had something under the SCIDS umbrella.

I hope they find out soon what is wrong with your hubby and the pressure alleviates from you both :)

Thanks Wolfie.
All his inflammation markers in his blood were high, but cholesterol had plummeted. Cholesterol doing its job??
Suggestions at the moment are polymyalgia rheumatica or temporal arteritis. He's on steroids at the moment, and feeling marginally better this morning.
I've just had a Sainsbury's delivery so I don't have to rush out to the supermarket. Thank goodness for t'internet!

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Roast Chicken with all the trimmings for dins

That means magic Yorkies
@Cumberland ....sounds like your appetite has returned....that’s good news...:).....we had salad...smoked salmon for me and roast chicken for @Clivethedrive ....plus strawberries and cream for dessert....
...hope you have a good evening....:)