Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Nurse phoned the latest HbA1c.

On diagnosis November 17 122
May 35
Today 34

They also were supposed to do a full lipid panel but they didn't. Total cholesterol is 6.6 down from 6.9.

I am booked in for another blood test on the 7th.

Reactions: Prem51

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: xfieldok

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Smashing turn-around, well done!

Reactions: xfieldok

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

May 35
Today 34

They also were supposed to do a full lipid panel but they didn't. Total cholesterol is 6.6 down from 6.9.

Your hbaca1 turn round is absolutely stunning 122 to 34 in 9 months wow! Congratulations shame you don’t have the cholesterol breakdown as my guess is that you would find that the breakdown of good v bad cholesterol has improved so it’s good that they are redoing it for you.
We can give you advice once you have the breakdown. Meanwhile why not focus on upping the fats that are known to up your HDL things like nuts, cold pressed olive oil, advocados, oily fish etc?
Meanwhile celebrations are in order well done

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

May 35
Today 34

Fantastic results you must be over the moon, well done.

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Your hbaca1 turn round is absolutely stunning 122 to 34 in 9 months wow! Congratulations shame you don’t have the cholesterol breakdown as my guess is that you would find that the breakdown of good v bad cholesterol has improved so it’s good that they are redoing it for you.
We can give you advice once you have the breakdown. Meanwhile why not focus on upping the fats that are known to up your HDL things like nuts, cold pressed olive oil, advocados, oily fish etc?
Thanks Shelley, I will.

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have just been reviewing things. I started using mySugr on 1st April. I have never had an estimated HbA1c number above 39. That would mean that I got my BG down from 122 to 35 in 5 months.

Would never happened if it hadn't been for this forum.

patdaya

May 35
Today 34

I am booked in for another blood test on the 7t

May 35
Today 34