Upset Tummy

Lucylockets

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am type 2 and recently been put on insulin. Humalog during the day and abasaglar at night. Since starting tho I’ve been having tummy troubles and generally feeling yuk. Has anyone else experienced this while starting on insulin.

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hello @Lucylockets Sorry to hear that, haven't heard of this happening, could it be something else, change of diet, other medication, illness perhaps ?

Lucylockets

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi there. Thanks for the reply, I’ve stopped some medication and cut out some stuff other than that nothing new.

Kenny3363

As i have a high hbc1 as all new to this i dont know where to turn or do as most of my mucels wasted away no one cares or doc as well i do work on sick at min money will run out soon do u get free prescriptions when u are do u get free kits from docs or do u have to bye them what is best to eat n drink ect please some one help me new at all this i eat cerial bananas loe fat milk my 5 a day n chicken n sarnies ect my doc w not do a test as i just had one in june dont know where to turn or do

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
If you are taking insulin you must have a blood testing meter. This should be issued by your diabetes nurse,

You should have been told about applying for a nhs payment exemption card if you are in England.

What was your hba1c in June?