Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I do not know as I do not own one.

It will be the same info on the Apple app shop whatever it's called.
I risked it and both me and my iPad survived! Thanks for the info.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Down loaded installed and set up unfortunately with a first reading of 9.9 after a total carb fest of a day oops.

Reactions: xfieldok

Geoffno6

You can also get the benefits of the Pro version for a month without paying by meeting some goals ..... I think. I’ll let you know how my goal getting goes

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Whenever i feel sugar cravings i take it but in limited amount and manage the blood glucose level by practicing exercise and yoga. And specially the diet.

Doarnamor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I got the free trial of the pro version by doing the challenge. I found myself not using the pro version only features. I really like the free app and have found it useful. But at some point I may create my own excel sheet to track blood sugar levels so I can better analyze the data.

aylalake

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being told “Oh go on, one won’t hurt you!”.
Conversely, the food police.
You can also get the benefits of the Pro version for a month without paying by meeting some goals ..... I think. I’ll let you know how my goal getting goes

Yes, I found the challenges and have entered two, purely to see if I want the Pro version. From what I have read about it, there isn’t much apart from exporting data and syncing my Fitbit that I might want.

Yes, I could use a spreadsheet but that means entering the same data twice