Need Advice Before Wasting Doctors Time

Alex_B

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'll be going to the doctors Monday, but before I waste their time I want to know if it's serious enough to go there.

My symptoms -
Nausea
Pain in upper abdomen above belly button that goes from one side of belly button to the top and then to the other side.

Could anyone tell me if it is serious, or what it could be? Do not want to waste doctors time if I can help it. Thanks.

Reactions: dbr10

sally and james

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
A doctor's job is to sort out your health issues. You are not wasting their time by asking them to do their job.
Sally

Reactions: OrsonKartt

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'll be going to the doctors Monday, but before I waste their time I want to know if it's serious enough to go there.

My symptoms -
Nausea
Pain in upper abdomen above belly button that goes from one side of belly button to the top and then to the other side.

Could anyone tell me if it is serious, or what it could be? Do not want to waste doctors time if I can help it. Thanks.
You definitely need to check with the doctor

james11

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Go to your doctor as planned...we are not doctors...evev if we were we would need to examine you....

Reactions: Prem51

sleepster

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Get yourself to the doctor, they'll know much better than any of us could, what it might be.

Reactions: Prem51

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
Could be a number of things..Make an appointment to see your doctor