Type 1'stars R Us

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Plus I have had a gutsful of injections lol
There’s a calculator on the JDRF site where you enter your date of diagnosis and it tells you how many injections, blood tests etc you’ve done. This is mine...

5B5F2AC5-E4E8-4A36-86FB-81AE5B13B791.jpeg

smc4761

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Great link Mel just done mine, bloody hell did not realise how much of my time and effort it takes

upload_2018-8-5_12-8-46.png

Alison54321

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
About the little gingerbread man. Don't get me wrong, I love him, and I am extremely grateful to have been given the secret code to access him.

But.......during the course of the morning, he seems to have been taking his onesie off, and now it's just covering his legs. My puritanical instinct is going to have to put his clothes back on, for lunch.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Is that a Libre reader you refer to? Just .5u settings are also in the professional options bit too.

I had a spike to 16 in my sleep, bad choice eating the spare fishcake with a late tea, child only wanted the one and I'd got a pair of breaded cod fillets and 2 fish cakes, bloods come down faster on Tresiba than they did on Lantus, that's for sure! (tho mowing the back lawn helped)

I think we're going swimming at 12, and if her mum's shy answering the phone we're going to Tadcaster to watch a York City Legends side play in a fundraiser, failing that my mate and I will take the mountain bikes for a spin, I'm a gym session down too so with a bit of luck I'll get a light session in after tea.

Enjoy the sunshine y'all :)

Thanks Kev

Reactions: kitedoc and porl69

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Luddite here, cannot post the picture: Blood tests: 112,768 / 27,063 hours in hypo recovery

18,944 days as TID / 10,825 hours of lost sleep/ 85,255 insulin injections But they are only numbers !!

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Luddite here, cannot post the picture: Blood tests: 112,768 / 27,063 hours in hypo recovery

18,944 days as TID / 10,825 hours of lost sleep/ 85,255 insulin injections But they are only numbers !!
click the 'download, new page opens, click the url, copy and open the image button in the text box on here, paste url

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.

Love it, especially the time in hypoland

paulchew1988

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Just been reading the averages of the numbers from the diadigits. 10 hypos a week, is anyone actually getting close to this? And for it to be an average that must mean some are having much more. I'm really interested now to see how many people are having.

Reactions: porl69 and kitedoc

smc4761

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I probably average about 5 hypos per week, but then at times I am trying to get as near to a BG of 5 as I can sometimes a slight miscalculation in carbs/insulin needed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
29 years worth, and it don't seem seem a day too long ;)

Here are your DiaDigits, spread the word about type 1 diabetes.

Your DiaDigits

Tell others about Diadigits

If you know someone else with type 1 diabetes, tell them about DiaDigits and make sure they download theirs.

I had an delayed email and so I managed to copy and paste the data :)

TSfaBmozQjIHXumgn7Nh6kcZ1BZfdOGuZycWtgAx1OWJSP0Dg0WSZ3rSUujVJgBK71c04JSqTQky0MaqhiWUfwCp2xCtSkv0kWbNL-3ovAd6RksT4F8Kyd7PIXgfrA=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited: