Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
7.1 for myself this morning, ssssshhhhhh it's gone down a wee bitty, I know that excitement or depression can make it rise so oooommm and other contemplative Zen noises, I am at one with myself...my wife, daughter and cat think I'm being strange, again, but oooommm.

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I was ooommming like an alien space ship and the phone rang, apparently if I had been in a car accident recently there would be cause for compensation, I haven't and there isn't and the call broke my ooommm and now I feel silly, still I'll take feeling silly with lower bg any day (dons paper hat and sits in the corner).

Reactions: JanetMcDowell

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Me again, sorry, pricked and tested-16.2, fed up now so I'm taking my ooommm for a walk.

Reactions: bigjim19

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Let's just hope your walk doesn't become epic and leads into the orbit of @alf_Josiah. The world may not be ready for that duo yetawhile @Grant1969 :arghh:
After my waddle I tested again, 4.6, I swear I felt the earth move when I was waddling along, hehehe, the plummeting bg, get down I say, get down and stay down.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all! Posting after a long time...... My Fbg was 5 today
Welcome back and with a great number. I also imagine your part of the world will be having a chuckle at the Indians throwing away the first Test Match. All in all things look good - please don't make me look like a clod with bad news.:oops:

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
There you go, exciting travels and speedy return to good bg control - perfect summer @Keesha

Thank you ianspurs. I find portion control is key to keeping bg control. Once in a while it is okay to go overboard. We have only one life and a very short one, so enjoy it while you can. Love everyone on this great forum.