Pump Thanks

jimmysmith

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My HBA1C has never been the best, best I got was back when I had my road accident and everything was closely monitored. Anyway, I found out a few weeks ago the my 1C had dropped from 70 to 59 in a month! An effect I give full thanks to Jeff and my libre for. Wasn't till a few days ago that I was able to see a graph showing my 1C, the drop since I started with Jeff is just amazing!! Still on cloud 9 about it!
To see the full brilliance of the graph you need to click on it, at lease if viewing through mobiles
received_10156807920033254~4.jpeg

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
well done... it is hard work but well worth the effort !!

Reactions: kitedoc

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My HBA1C has never been the best, best I got was back when I had my road accident and everything was closely monitored. Anyway, I found out a few weeks ago the my 1C had dropped from 70 to 59 in a month! An effect I give full thanks to Jeff and my libre for. Wasn't till a few days ago that I was able to see a graph showing my 1C, the drop since I started with Jeff is just amazing!! Still on cloud 9 about it!
To see the full brilliance of the graph you need to click on it, at lease if viewing through mobiles
View attachment 27882

Very well done, Jimmysmith. Sounds like Jeff is an ace new best friend!

Reactions: kitedoc

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Well done @jimmysmith AND of course Jeff :). Brilliant result. Keep up the good work