Hiya!!

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hi @Luckiiiineko, Welcome to the forums from someone who has been on insulin for 51 years, 7 of them on an insulin pump.
From your 'perch' in UK( is it?) I would appear upside-down here in Australia. Please browse the low carb diet and hypo info sections etc, type I forums (Diabetes 'R Us - type 1 is popular), Pump forum and anything else that appeals..
I like to answer questions with my AUD 11 cents worth (the Govt here has a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10% hence the 11 cents to get 10 cents worth) and sometimes pose them.
Best Wishes in your journey and in being on site !!

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
HI @Luckiiiineko Welcome to the forum :)

I'm a newbie in comparison, just 6.5 years for me and was diagnosed quite late in life at 38. What are kit are you using ? Lots of friendly supportive folk about and no question too daft :)

Luckiiiineko

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Currently novorapid/levemir split, also I have an insulinx tester, it's pretty old but I'm going through the process of getting something newer at the moment!

Reactions: kitedoc

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hello Kirsty (@Luckiiiineko) Welcome to the forum. JUST 46 years for me so I am a relative newbie compared to @kitedoc & @Knikki :)
Jump in and get involved, its a very friendly & helpful forum. I learn something new every day (usually about myself :))
Oi, @porl69, you calling me and @Knikki old , or just well cultured and matured like a good wine or cheese ?

Reactions: Grant_Vicat

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all!
My name's Kirsty, I'm 29 and a type 1, had diabetes since I was around 4, finally joined up here as some useful discussions etc! Hope everyone is well!!
Hi @Luckiiiineko welcome to the group.:) You are in the right place for help, advice and support so any questions ask away .:happy:

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Just on the right side of sour and mouldy ;)

Hehehe....I now have to clean the screen and keyboard on my computer after spraying them with tea. Must remember not to read comments on here while drinking tea :D :D

Last edited: