What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
5.7 this morning.
Forgive me for I have sinned: Yesterday I shared a Cornish pasty with Mrs Rhubarb.
The steak filling was delicious but I didn’t really enjoy the pastry bit.
No big spike afterwards (only went up to 7.3; my melon, yoghurt and strawberry breakfast on Sunday delivered an 8.4!)
Enjoy your day everyone.

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.5 today

off out to the bank this morning, it's a round trip of about 60 miles now to the nearest branch office since they closed the previous one so we'll have lunch out and do a bit of shopping too ;)

Hope your day goes well :)

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 this morning
Off to puppy help for day but I’ve also got a scheduled phone call appointment this am from DN about my cholesterol results (3 monthly check up cholesterol review only) and no doubt the statins discussion yet again - waited nearly a week. I’m going to try and get there early so not driving I could be very distracted! It was only time she was available and receptionist couldn’t open my results seemingly it had to be via telephone appt with DN! I do online but it always seems that the results are held back until after your phone or in person appointment real nuisance.....
Hope everyone has a good day.

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 5.5 this morn. Dull, mild and dry here. Home gym for me today.
Managed to put up 3 lbs over the weekend, in spite of covering 45km on foot and 1 gym session. So rabbit food until weight in Friday.
Off to the scrapyard to get an alternator for my van. Have a good one.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who inhabit hospital environs.

A 7.5 for me this morning and that's after a healthy dinner last night still it's well within my range.

Well folks please don't take a leaf out of my book, this morning I know me and myselves are going to cause much chaos and mayhem at the local hospital.
Have a good one I intend to. hehehehe.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 this morning
Off to puppy help for day but I’ve also got a scheduled phone call appointment this am from DN about my cholesterol results (3 monthly check up cholesterol review only) and no doubt the statins discussion yet again - waited nearly a week. I’m going to try and get there early so not driving I could be very distracted! It was only time she was available and receptionist couldn’t open my results seemingly it had to be via telephone appt with DN! I do online but it always seems that the results are held back until after your phone or in person appointment real nuisance.....
Hope everyone has a good day.
Hope you have a positive cholesterol appointment and DN doesn't waste too much of her breath talking about statins :)

Reactions: Cumberland