Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes, but you are a ray of sunshine wherever you are:) @jayney27 you will be fine - just stick to your processes (I love current trend of nonsense phrases spouted by sportsmen) :angelic: Are you anywhere near or interested in Exeter Chiefs, if so very envious.
Hi Ian
Thank you for the vote of confidence, much needed today.
Exeter Chiefs play their home games approx. 25 miles away from where I live. I live in East Devon, in a rural area on the Jurrasic coastline, closest beaches 10-12 miles away in 2 different directions, Exeter city 25 miles away, often see Chief players around and about and my beauty therapist who is a qualified sports masseur often treats some of the players.

JanetMcDowell

Yes, but you are a ray of sunshine wherever you are:) @jayney27 you will be fine - just stick to your processes (I love current trend of nonsense phrases spouted by sportsmen) :angelic: Are you anywhere near or interested in Exeter Chiefs, if so very envious.

Where have you been. Not seen your posts for a couple of days- how am I supposed to carry on without you.

Reactions: chancellors

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Ian
Thank you for the vote of confidence, much needed today.
Exeter Chiefs play their home games approx. 25 miles away from where I live. I live in East Devon, in a rural area on the Jurrasic coastline, closest beaches 10-12 miles away in 2 different directions, Exeter city 25 miles away, often see Chief players around and about and my beauty therapist who is a qualified sports masseur often treats some of the players.
Lovey part of the world. My son worked in Exeter for a while and we visited. I liked Exeter very much. @JanetMcDowell you carry on much as you always have done - radiating gorgeousness with nary thought for the likes of me:angelic: