Give Us Newbie's A Break.

38candy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi I will probably leave after this post but i am doing it on behalf of newly diagnosed diabetics. First of all when i came in i was never given a welcome pack such as daisy gives but that was ok because i was lucking and learnt a lot for 3 months before i posted. I since have seen many new people asking simply questions about Lchf and so on which most of you and i are doing. Those posts are rarely commented on . It made me sad because it seemed to me those that have been in here for years just comment to each other. Sorry but that isn't good enough. I don't care if i have to leave but when i do please good people don't leave these people with out an answer or sometimes even a welcome. Thank you for all those that have helped me.

Thank you

Carolann13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who eat crisps in the cinema, anyone who dislikes animals.
It was sad reading your story, I'm sorry you feel that way, I joined only few weeks ago, and I'm still learning myself, because of this forum, i personally feel a lot lot better within myself, having people to talk to, people who help and advise you in any aspect of diabetes, I asked for help on this forum and have found friends, I've never asked for help in 40 years of being T1D, I'm truly grateful and appreciative off all administration staff and co members who have taken the time and effort in reaching out and helping us all in our own way, so thanks to all.