Libre Pro

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If you have a libre pro machine and are in need of sensors I have 3 libre pro sponsors to give away

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi @Sir Simon Haworth The libre pro isn't available in the UK, it's available in the US so not sure you will have any takers here. How did you come by it ?

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
With the Libre Pro only your Dr can get the readings as the pro stores them internally. There is no way to read the sensor. But a nice offer all the same :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Juicyj i bought 4 libre sensors on ebay from a seller in India they never said they were the pro sensors and at the time of buying i didnt know about the pro or even superdrug selling the sensors for under £40

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
@Juicyj i bought 4 libre sensors on ebay from a seller in India they never said they were the pro sensors and at the time of buying i didnt know about the pro or even superdrug selling the sensors for under £40

Sorry to hear that, what a nightmare, try reporting it to ebay as it was listed incorrectly, sounds very misleading.

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Definitely a report to eBay and paypal dispute. Incorrect listing