What are you doing now and humorous banter.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Watching last Shrek made, with kids then out shopping... for eggs.
Looking forward to adult TV next week. 6wks of cartoons, PlayStation and tornados. Oh and uniform buying and fitting.
Just football boots, shin pads and rugby top.
Still need more black trousers but will go on-line now I know his correct size.

Shirts to iron and name tags need adding to everything, still.
Neither wonder I'm stressed. Ha ha

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Watching last Shrek made, with kids then out shopping... for eggs.
Looking forward to adult TV next week. 6wks of cartoons, PlayStation and tornados. Oh and uniform buying and fitting.
Just football boots, shin pads and rugby top.
Still need more black trousers but will go on-line now I know his correct size.

Shirts to iron and name tags need adding to everything, still.
Neither wonder I'm stressed. Ha ha

oh I agree, no more cartoons and no more watching stupid people play with toys online that the kids should be playing with themselves.

Oh and uniform shopping - took the stepson out yesterday to get clothes for college - can you imagine shopping with a grumpy teenager who has one earphone in and not listening to you?

You have my every sympathy

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon all

Well its a sunny day for a change. I meant to do some washing but forgot so it will have to go through the tumble dryer when its done.

Later the daughter and kids will be here as usual on a Thursday. Having steak pie tonight, called find the steak. I did suggest I made a pie but hubby said 'it would be too expensive'. Ha ha

Have eldest granddaughter for a couple of days, she will go have on Saturday when I'm off to see the inlaws (lucky me)

Have a good day everyone

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
oh I agree, no more cartoons and no more watching stupid people play with toys online that the kids should be playing with themselves.

Oh and uniform shopping - took the stepson out yesterday to get clothes for college - can you imagine shopping with a grumpy teenager who has one earphone in and not listening to you?

You have my every sympathy
You too.
I think grumpy teenagers are soooo stressful. My 11.5yr old is getting stroppy if I disturb his PlayStation game/stratagy.
Very hard work. Especially when he squabbles with immature 5yr old. He asked me today to not treat him like he's 4. I replied "then don't act like one". He grumped about that too.
I told him I expect him not to squabble with his very young brother at nearly 12yr old since his brother is sooo young and has complications.

Reactions: Clivethedrive

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
IMG_20170929_062630_536.jpg

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just had breakfast egg on toast, washed pots and now sat having a cuppa ..slept realy well but got up feeling head achy and coughing muck up as been stripping walls will have to make a visit to the Doctors sigghs