Lchf - It Works!!!

M

Moggely

wow you lost that quickly @NikkieDuranie . I lost about the same first week and second as well. Then it slowed down somewhat which wasn't a bad thing, depends on how much you want to lose. Great on your sugar levels. Good on ya.

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fantastic stuff @NikkieDuranie :happy: LCHF is great with you doing less than 20g carb are you looking at Keto as well? Also do you fast at all? Good that your hubby is doing it as well will make things a lot easier planning food. ;) You will lose weight, I've lost 5 stone in 4 months, put diabetes in remission and off all diabetes meds doing LCHF/Keto. :smug: You will both certainly feel better with this way of eating.:)

Reactions: NikkieDuranie

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Help!! What is dirty keto and clean keto?
Dirty keto is eating fewer than 20g of carbs a day and just about anything else so keto pizza, fat bombs, keto bread would be allowed.
Clean keto would be more meat/fish/green veg/ butter etc no pseudo regular foods. Does that help?

Hotpepper20000

Dirty keto is eating fewer than 20g of carbs a day and just about anything else so keto pizza, fat bombs, keto bread would be allowed.
Clean keto would be more meat/fish/green veg/ butter etc no pseudo regular foods. Does that help?
Sure does!! Thanks!

Birdwoman

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Thanks @bulkbiker. You learn something every day!!

Reactions: Terrytiddy

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
One week doing LCHF and I have lost 5.2kg (11.4Ibs) and sugars have gone from mid 20s to between 8.2 and 11.3! I aim for below 20g carbs a day and it’s working.
well done keep on your great work :)

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
One week doing LCHF and I have lost 5.2kg (11.4Ibs) and sugars have gone from mid 20s to between 8.2 and 11.3! I aim for below 20g carbs a day and it’s working.
Brilliant results, well done, you must be beginning to feel like you have some control now. Keep doing what you’re doing xx

Gran25

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
and I thought dirty keto was talking about bacon while having sex... learn something new every day!

Reactions: JoKalsbeek

Geoffno6

Well done Nikkie, you’re off to a flying start and must definitely feel slightly in control of things.