Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Pardon me for saying this, but anyone having fasting sugars in the morning in the 5's or even lower have nothing to complain about. 6.8. for me this am and please enough of the hugs. I am trying.:playful:

Hi @Moggely everything is relative and we are all different and at different stages in our journey. Those expressing disappointment or frustration at their readings - at whatever level they are - are simply commenting on how they feel in relation to the readings they expect. They are not judging or commenting on anyone else’s readings. If someone is accustomed to readings in the 5s or below, then higher ones can be a sign that something is amiss. I would like to think that we can all support each other regardless of FBG levels.

M

Moggely

Hi @Moggely everything is relative and we are all different and at different stages in our journey. Those expressing disappointment or frustration at their readings - at whatever level they are - are simply commenting on how they feel in relation to the readings they expect. They are not judging or commenting on anyone else’s readings. If someone is accustomed to readings in the 5s or below, then higher ones can be a sign that something is amiss. I would like to think that we can all support each other regardless of FBG levels.
@Goonergal Yes i suppose your right and i did use the wrong word as i shouldn't have said "Complain". Not the right word. I suppose for those that are so use to 5's and lower and see a higher number would be just as disappointed as those that get high numbers. So i hope i didn't step on too many toe's so to speak. I would be :singing::singing::singing: if i could get some 5's but i,m finally realizing that dawn phenomenon "ok someone correct me if i spelt that wrong":facepalm: is obviously very real and i haven't a clue as to what to do about it. Anyway have a good day,night wherever you are.