JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well for some reason I had put a couple of pounds on during the week but have lost that so back to what I was last week 152 Lb.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Will try and do a mid-week weigh-in this week.
Walked the soles of my feet off today. Blistered unfortunately thou.
I had no choice. No one can get my son's boots in, it seems. (unreliable offers) Well I prefer to do it myself as we had lovely one-on-one time. He's great company and doesn't moan. Lovely!!!! Ha ha
With additional walking planned Tuesday and Wednesday should help nicely with my weight loss target.
Let's see what Wednesday morning weighs me as. See you then.

Well done weigh-in posters. You keep me going. :)

Chronicle_Cat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Weighed today at doctor's office. Loss was 1.62 lbs, total of 26.01 lbs, reaching one of my goals of 25 lb loss.

(I wanted to verify that my home scale is still weighing 2 lb lighter than doctor's scale. I've been adding 2 lbs to my home weigh-ins to make up for this difference. It's very consistent so far.)

Last edited:

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 13 stone 2lbs ( 83kg ) . No change. Started a ultra low carb diet with a view to full ketonic diet next week. Binged on carbs before I started. So had to work that off early in the week. Hoping for good things once I am in it proper. BG has been good @ 5.5 average, for the past 7 days. So worth the effort I think.
Hope everyone is well, have a good week.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening fellow scale crushers.
Well I was sneaky this this morning, I crept into the bathroom and caught them sneaky lying scales by surprise hence
14st 8lb, a drop of 2 lb
Now I bet those sneaky lying scales will be waiting for me next week.

Have a good one folks my day is ending, Mrs J is arising from her pit / lair and be demanding I make her tea. Then commands for the rest of the day will be given.

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Hello. First post here in a bit because I didn’t take my scales on holiday.
My weight this week is 86kg which is 1.5kg down since pre holiday and 15.5kg down since diagnosis in May.
Significantly or not depending on your point of view, I am now BMI Healthy weight for the first time in c20 years

Reactions: Jemz and Prem51

Chronicle_Cat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I always weigh on Tuesdays (day off from visiting my elderly mom). I've been intermittently fasting this week which seems to have helped (missing breakfast - 16-17 hour fast).

Weight loss this week: 3.58 lbs (with jeans on and a belt) , current weight 244.0 lbs
Total loss so far: 29.59 lbs from 273.59 lbs
BMI is now 41.9
I've now lost over 10% of my original body weight.

Next mini goals (I find small goals much more motivating than big ones which can be discouraging):
to lose 30 lbs so far (I set goals of 10 lb losses at a time) &
get my BMI below 40, out the morbidly obese category to obese category II (under 232 lbs)

Yesterday I used a new exercise DVD I got as a reward for my 25 lb loss.

Last edited:

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
*Looks around for fellow scale crushers! Where is everyone today?!
Well I put on a little over my holiday, I returned on Monday, I’ve been good since and back to my pre hols weight this morning :)

Started 115kg 9th May ‘17
Today 76.8kg 14th Sept ‘18
Total lost = 38.2kg/6 stone