Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Started taking my reading 1 month ago, after a massive telling off from my diabetic nurse, she said my average was 15 according to my blood test
Anyway 6.8 @ 05-15 my lowest reading so far.

Morning all.
Good morning @Hoyt man and congratulations on that milestone. Stick around and I am sure you will become our latest success story - provided you take absolutely no notice of me:banghead:

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
Purely out of interest, those of you who live in the U.K.,do you have to buy your own meters, testing strips etc, or is this all supplied by the nhs? I left Scotland to live in Switzerland 40+ years ago and am somewhat out of touch, but it still interests me. Appreciate if anyone could take the time to bring me up to date. Sleep well

Geoffno6

Purely out of interest, those of you who live in the U.K.,do you have to buy your own meters, testing strips etc, or is this all supplied by the nhs? I left Scotland to live in Switzerland 40+ years ago and am somewhat out of touch, but it still interests me. Appreciate if anyone could take the time to bring me up to date. Sleep well

I was given a meter and test strips on diagnosis in June.
FBG 8.7 at 7.30am this morning 8.7 yesterday/Thursday morning

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk

Type 2 s have to buy there own only type 1 s get free issues