Weekly weigh in - Fridays

badwolfreturns

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Feeling down,put on a 1lb this week.i keep going down then up ,starting to lose movation

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 13 stone ( 82.7 kg ). Down 2 lbs for me. Started keto diet ( 20g ) this week. So hope I can keep it going, but seems ok so far. Hope everyone is well. Have a great week all.

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Hello
I’ve put on weight!!!!! Ok only 0.1kg but 86.1kg this week.
I am at a healthy weight so not concerned

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello,

I hope you don’t mind me creeping back in?

First weigh in today, a starting weight of 12st 7. So have a minimum of 42lbs to lose, but hope to lose 56lbs in total. I will catch up with you all over the weekend, but I had the eye test yesterday and my eyes are still bkurry.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hope nobody minds me joining in?

at 05-30 this morning I was 18stone 13 lbs
I have lost 10lbs in 4 weeks

Hoyt man - The thread is for anyone who wants to join in, so welcome and keep on keeping on. :)

Reactions: Hoyt man

Petaluk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lost about 1 kilo this week.
Did a 40 hour fast yesterday, so happy to see the scales had moved just in time for the weekly weigh in.
Was 13.11
Now 13.9

Reactions: Prem51

Petaluk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
As soon as uniform costs all gone I'm in for new scales. I might glue a pair to the floorboards so the 3 men (little, medium and big) in my house cannot move them without huge effort.
Digital number just constantly changing and then 'error' comes up.
It all started when 5yr old peeled the sticky feet off. Humf!
Getting weighed on tuesday with GP nurse then on Wednesday before endoscopy.
A strict bank holiday weekend with my red salmon and nuts now stocked in at home. A bit Red Leicester to nibble on before bed.

Oops, I forgot eggs in my shopping. I'll have to wait til Thursday now. :(
I bought my new scales from Argos..they sell ones now that take regular AA batteries...yay!
Edited to include...weight watchers brand

Reactions: rainbow79

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening Fellow Scale Crushers.
No scales on Friday, now home and those evil, lying, nasty cheating scaes were smugly waiting for me.
14st 10lb an increase of 2lb that's a week of eating out and hotel breakfasts.
Has a good week folks, I'm just about to give those scales a good smack, according to Mrs J and her startrek communication device we walked 31 miles so them there scales is up to no good.

Jemz

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Annoyed with self. Week of poor choices
Actually gained 2 lbs this week

SW 231 lbs
CW 213.5 lbs
GW 130 lbs

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Wow you’re in Sunderland I spent about 15 years up there. Loved it :)
Were you studying?
I have brought my expensive family back to the area I know like the back of my hand and where I can afford to live without many restrictions.
I was struggling with my health and a new baby without any childcare. First child was a doddle to look after but my new baby was very very hard work. Still is.
I've been very lucky with a very helpful council. They really help my children in the absence of any extended family support.

I tried to have children when I was younger but I was infertile even with huge weight losses, as weight was blamed but wasnt picked up as diabetic as I was using metformin for pcos and my own version of low carb. :(
I'm looking forward to this week's weigh-in as I've managed to restart swimming yesterday. I plan on 2-3 times a week, eventually.

Reactions: Petaluk

Chronicle_Cat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning. Here's my weekly Tuesday weigh-in. Intermittent fasting (16 hours, not eating till 12 noon and no evening snacks seems to be helping both weight and glucose levels). I'm hoping to get out of morbid obesity soon and be under 100 kg.

I'm down 2.8 lbs this morning (1.27 kg) weighing now 241.2 lbs (109.41 kg, 17 stone, 3.2 lbs) .
My BMI is now 41.4.

My total weight loss so far: 32.39 lbs (13.42 kg - 2 stone, 3.2 lb) . I started at 273.59 lbs (124.09 kg - 19 stone, 7 lb)

-

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 12 stone 12lbs (81.9kg) . A loss of 2lbs. Lot of miles put in this week. Sticking to the keto diet, but obviously there is some slipage as still outside ketosis. Anyhowse, will keep on trucking, and chipping away at the weight. Revaluate when I get to 12 stone. Have a great week all.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good morning all. 12 stone 12lbs (81.9kg) . A loss of 2lbs. Lot of miles put in this week. Sticking to the keto diet, but obviously there is some slipage as still outside ketosis. Anyhowse, will keep on trucking, and chipping away at the weight. Revaluate when I get to 12 stone. Have a great week all.
Well done @Canvaspic :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'll try and make this short. But sweet. Ha ha

I'm now 134.60kgs this morning. Goal is 133.00 or less.
A whole new eating regime. A 800cals diet with newly added fibrogel.
Swimming been readded to exercise of poor walking.
For now an eighth less insulin injected to get fbg 7s and less than 10s after meal. Reducing if any hypos. Added Dapagliflozin temporary for any weight loss to start my bariatric op.
So....
See you next week. ;)

Well done to fellow weight busters. Even to those of no loss this week. :)

Reactions: Jemz