What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who relish a Sunday morning lay in bed.
A delicate 5,8 for me this morning.

I am planning a restful day, but as we all know what we plan and reality are never quite in alignment, throw in the vagaries of Mrs J and me's and my mates chaos and mayhem might be running for the hills

Have a good one folks.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morning all - dull start for this dullard. Fbg 5.2, weight at target 22 BMI and resting pulse below 60 - SO why does it all feel totally sub-optimal? Numbers are one thing, performance another - these ok numbers ain't powering this machine properly atm..

Morening O master of the let's try this out scenario.
My guess is this......
You are now at the bottom of the failed experiment trough. Your body is still reacting to the changes you have made
It's probably time to sit back and evaluate. Dare I suggest you look at fueling?
I shall now sit back and await your next move with bated and bad breath ( hmmm must clean my teeth ) Going for a koffy.
Take care.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morening O master of the let's try this out scenario.
My guess is this......
You are now at the bottom of the failed experiment trough. Your body is still reacting to the changes you have made
It's probably time to sit back and evaluate. Dare I suggest you look at fueling?
I shall now sit back and await your next move with bated and bad breath ( hmmm must clean my teeth ) Going for a koffy.
Take care.

Couldn’t put my finger on it for a long time but I appear to have nailed it. This WOE seems to me to be very much like figuring out who you want to be and how you want to live your life when a teenager. Some people seemed to enjoy things I instinctively shied away from - e.g. smoking, alcohol, interest in cars and motorbikes. Curiosity drove me to try some. The result was I have forever felt I really can’t see how that would ever work for me - except in very confined circumstances and for very short periods.

This WOE has so much in common , more FOMO than anything else. Without concern for the potential problems from lack of control nothing about this WOE suits me. I seem to be doing this out of fear, which has never worked for me. Colour me conflicted. :arghh:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Couldn’t put my finger on it for a long time but I appear to have nailed it. This WOE seems to me to be very much like figuring out who you want to be and how you want to live your life when a teenager. Some people seemed to enjoy things I instinctively shied away from - e.g. smoking, alcohol, interest in cars and motorbikes. Curiosity drove me to try some. The result was I have forever felt I really can’t see how that would ever work for me - except in very confined circumstances and for very short periods.

This WOE has so much in common , more FOMO than anything else. Without concern for the potential problems from lack of control nothing about this WOE suits me. I seem to be doing this out of fear, which has never worked for me. Colour me conflicted. :arghh:

WOE ? FOMO ?
I have had a guess as to what you mean with these abbreviations but could you please clarify.
Thanks

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...had a good sleep which was desperately needed...the sun is shining...I am two cups of good coffee in...breakfast done...so no excuse I have to tackle this house...then possibly settle down to a classic Black & white film.