Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
Wow 5.4 this morning, I'm almost normal, first time for anything type thing, hehe, kinda damp out there today so a conservative waddle is on the cards, the world is on edge I'm sure as I proceed with vigour on my stickless conservative waddle...hmmm I may waddle for government but then again maybe not.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all, 8.8 for me today:) At the beginning of the month my readings were in the 15 - 17 range on waking. Thanks to all of you for posting on this site, it is so encouraging and inspirational.
What a difference in a short space of time. Well done.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nope, just the side effects of an IP - that Asian guru Sous Vide is the way forward:angelic:

NO!!!! Stop it! I have no space.
Giving up cake was a walk in the park compared to resisting new kitchen gadgets.

D

Deleted member 308541

borked...what a lovely word ill add it to my vocabulary!
Be careful in the context you use it for...
k4RSLNn.png

Gork

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
My Libre sensor has been averaging 80 - 100 every morning now for a few weeks. (<5 for you other folks...) but, I now see that after 150 readings and corresponding test strip test, the sensors are reading an average of 16% too low! My test strip readings have been about 135 - 130. (7.2 - 7.8)