What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all 4.7 today. I was meant to go see a show last night but my chest started playing up so I wasn’t able to go I’m not sure whether it’s my tachycardia playing up or a bad chest infection so sending a sample in tommorow next Tuesday is my birthday and next Sunday is my birthday dinner so if I have an infection I have to get better before next week have a nice day everyone
I imagine every poster on here will be willing, praying, or doing get well dancing for you over the next week. Such a warrior young lady. Take care

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
That sounds like an excellent plan and deserves to be enjoyed by all. Have a great day if at all possible but with that plan what could possibly go wrong? East Anglians usually eat well, definitely have hearty appetites (for all sorts of things):angelic:
well I'll be passing on the toast but my friends know this :-0

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Morning all 4.7 today. I was meant to go see a show last night but my chest started playing up so I wasn’t able to go I’m not sure whether it’s my tachycardia playing up or a bad chest infection so sending a sample in tommorow next Tuesday is my birthday and next Sunday is my birthday dinner so if I have an infection I have to get better before next week have a nice day everyone
Get well soon

Reactions: HarryBeau

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all aquatic creatures today must be your summer, precipitation here is high and so is the water level. Hosepipe ban letters will be in the post tomorrow.

A surprising 5.8 this morning, that's two mornings in the fives.

Well folks I guess today for most will be "an indoors" day, not for me....
"Her indoors" is still gunning for me. I might just go and mow the lawns.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...two waking figures today...the first @04:15 when I woke up after nodding off in the comfy chair 5.9...tottered about...had a coffee then decided to go to bed...woke at 09:30...I needed that sleep...my second waking number 5.5...I'm going with the that one today (of course;)).

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Morning all. 7.7 today after a stressful afternoon yesterday and a sleepless night. Lovely and sunny here in the midlands. Enjoy your Sunday one and all whatever the weather.:)