Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 this morning. Still feeling grotty but luckily I’ve no real plans today so will be staying in and feeling sorry for myself.
Well known side effect of and IP - should have bought the sous vide:angelic:

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 yesterday which I was pleased about as I nibbled a few crisps at the school reunion!!! And i had a local bakery curry (with cauliflower rice). No idea what was in it, but it was exceedingly good!

5.5 today. Happy with this too as yesterday for my dinner I succumbed to some left over hot pot (left the crust, didn't have the mushy peas or red cabbage!). Not been that close to a potato in months. There were beads of sweat dripping from my forehead and I wrestled with myself before eating. The baddy on my left shoulder won. 5.0 before taking the first bite and 10.2 after 2 hours. It was quite a big plateful. All I can say is it's a good job school reunions only come around every 20 years!!!

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My sympathy it must be far worse than I thought if it has become that bad:angelic:

I can’t believe you don’t like it, don’t think I’ve had a bad meal out of it yet. Not saying I wouldn’t like to try the sous vide - maybe that’ll be next year’s treat.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I can’t believe you don’t like it, don’t think I’ve had a bad meal out of it yet. Not saying I wouldn’t like to try the sous vide - maybe that’ll be next year’s treat.
Not saying I don't like it just a bit OTT for bone broth and veg stock. Might feel differently later in the year as meals change.

Last edited: