Morning Dizziness as a result of high blood sugar

Kaha

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hypocrite
Hi members, I am back after a long break. See a lot of changes in the format of the website.
Anyway, I am sharing with my recent discomfort I had been experiencing as a T2 (with HgA1c 8.2 last) .
Recently I feel severe dizziness when I wake up from bed . I checked my suger that fell in the range of 12.0 -12.1 (fasting) .
Is the dizziness causing by high suger level. I can see the feeling is better after certain hours when probably suger level falls with start of daily activities , but morning dizziness and discomfort really bothers me .Any advise ?

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
According to your profile, you are on a lot of medication yet still have high numbers - are you relying on them to keep your blood sugars down, or are you doing what is recommended and taking them alongside a suitable diet?

Have you checked the leaflets that come with your medication to see if dizziness is a side effect? If the dizziness persists I suggest you see a doctor about it. It could be any number of things.

Kaha

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hypocrite
According to your profile, you are on a lot of medication yet still have high numbers - are you relying on them to keep your blood sugars down, or are you doing what is recommended and taking them alongside a suitable diet?

Have you checked the leaflets that come with your medication to see if dizziness is a side effect? If the dizziness persists I suggest you see a doctor about it. It could be any number of things.

Kaha

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hypocrite
Thanks , I have been taking the same medications long time . So it is not a side effect.
Recently, I am noticing unusual high morning sugar of 12.0 and causing dizziness . So, trying to correlate such two .

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So are you happy controlling your T2 with medication? If so, it looks like you might need a review? Have you made any dietary changes to help with lowering your HbA1c?

Kaha

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hypocrite
difficult to control