What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Enjoying another relaxing warm sunshiny day in Cape Verde....off soon for some lunch....whatever you want buffet but no magic yorkies @Cumberland ...
....hope everyone is having a good day whatever the weather....is windy and rainy in our part of home....just hoping the greenhouse is intact when I get back at end of week....

Reactions: Cumberland

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just got up washed and dressed, breakfast and meds plus jab had..... feels cold this morning and heating is on, hope all have a brilliant day :D

Reactions: Clivethedrive

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
5EECAF99-8139-4824-9E90-6490AD28DEFB.jpeg

Greetings all from Cape Verde.....today’s view from sun lounger....:)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
*waves*

Afternoon all

Well hubby just left for another concert in Leamington Spa. Me I'm waiting on a phone call as I may be appearing in a magazine, yikes.

Waiting on Jordan coming home from college. He knows his dad is out so may take the michael a little bit. (sorry he's just come in)

Might be back later if I'm bored of Britannia

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
*waves*

Afternoon all

Well hubby just left for another concert in Leamington Spa. Me I'm waiting on a phone call as I may be appearing in a magazine, yikes.

Waiting on Jordan coming home from college. He knows his dad is out so may take the michael a little bit. (sorry he's just come in)

Might be back later if I'm bored of Britannia
@wolfie11969 ....am intrigued now......which magazine....what’s the story.....

....my claim to fame is that I appeared in the centre pages of the East Anglian Daily Times once....double page feature....clearly there was no other news to report that day....:wideyed::rolleyes:....

...hope you have a relaxing evening and manage to ignore any other potentially annoying distractions in the house.....:)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Not been up long and having a refreshing mug of tea then med's and breakfast egg on toast, have a fence to paint or rather finish painting today I had enough painting it yesterday but oh well have to get it done before the bad weather arives

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@wolfie11969 ....am intrigued now......which magazine....what’s the story.....

....my claim to fame is that I appeared in the centre pages of the East Anglian Daily Times once....double page feature....clearly there was no other news to report that day....:wideyed::rolleyes:....

...hope you have a relaxing evening and manage to ignore any other potentially annoying distractions in the house.....:)

The magazine and blog are for MIND who deal with people with mental health problems. I'm just waiting for the proof read to come to me. (No pictures involved and I'm referred to by just a shortened version of my Christian name as I have a unique name and surname)

I will tell you in a PM what the story is about (when you're home)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good afternoon. Not been on the forum for a while as Summer got in the way.
Hiding from the heat.
Grandchildren dressed as Lilliputian soldiers charging everywhere. France, taking in the World Cup final with my French brother in law in matching supporters outfits. Vivre something or other.
France, again, brother in laws 60th birthday and some weird stuff in Finistere chasing down lighthouses.
New York, the most bonkers place on the planet. Managed to blag a couple of drinks in the Stonewall pub in Greenwich village by complimenting some bloke on his frock.
Coney Island is not an Island after all but like Blackpool without the rain.
Bin day tomorrow so jobs to do.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Looks hot, hope you are well protected. Which Island? Closest I got was Dakar. Played strip scrabble on the beach and hired motorbikes;
@dunelm .....first of all....welcome back from your summer vacation / travels....:).....currently on Sal near Santa Maria....is hot (low thirties) with a warm breeze.....feels like a warm hairdryer as you step out the door but room has good air conditioning so some respite from heat...
....here for a couple more days then heading home on Thursday / back in early hours of Friday morning....think we may notice the changes in temperatures....:rolleyes:.....is good to see you around once more...:)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@dunelm .....first of all....welcome back from your summer vacation / travels....:).....currently on Sal near Santa Maria....is hot (low thirties) with a warm breeze.....feels like a warm hairdryer as you step out the door but room has good air conditioning so some respite from heat...
....here for a couple more days then heading home on Thursday / back in early hours of Friday morning....think we may notice the changes in temperatures....:rolleyes:.....is good to see you around once more...:)
Yep, it can get a bit nippy now. Unless of course you are from the dark and dangerous north where it’s still safer to be covered in whale oil.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yep, it can get a bit nippy now. Unless of course you are from the dark and dangerous north where it’s still safer to be covered in whale oil.
@dunelm ....perhaps that accounts for the Beluga whale spotted in the Thames today close to where we live.....BBC news story....it has clearly lost its way from your neck of the woods.....;)