What are you doing now and humorous banter.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
relaxing a little after a long day in which I walked the dogs seen to mam did some shopping and tried to paint some fencing well have done half of it now tomorrow will try finish it ...

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wedding anniversary..

We both kind of forgot... Hey, both back to work today after a realy nice break! :D
She's getting a steak dinner on in a rush after. I struck the first "blow" with the "obligatory." ;)

It was touch & go but I beat her back home driving after her bus service got cancelled & the replacement got diverted.. Getting a text & realised the date...?! :nailbiting:

Anyhow. 8 years! Who would believe it... Lol. :)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wedding anniversary..

We both kind of forgot... Hey, both back to work today after a realy nice break! :D
She's getting a steak dinner on in a rush after. I struck the first "blow" with the "obligatory." ;)

It was touch & go but I beat her back home driving after her bus service got cancelled & the replacement got diverted.. Getting a text & realised the date...?! :nailbiting:

Happy anniversary

Reactions: Cumberland

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
awoke at 6.30 think cos the heating came on arghh up and washed breakfast of egg and toast being prepared by my hubby , so checking in on the forum, hope all have a wondefull day

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I'm making yet another list, transferring stuff that didn't get done from yesterday! Also making a mental plan of how I'm going to lose the weight that's crept on. Actually, it didn't creep, it leapt. Thinking about fish for supper follow by just a tiny bit of St Marcellin.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good afternoon. Not been on the forum for a while as Summer got in the way.
Hiding from the heat.
Grandchildren dressed as Lilliputian soldiers charging everywhere. France, taking in the World Cup final with my French brother in law in matching supporters outfits. Vivre something or other.
France, again, brother in laws 60th birthday and some weird stuff in Finistere chasing down lighthouses.
New York, the most bonkers place on the planet. Managed to blag a couple of drinks in the Stonewall pub in Greenwich village by complimenting some bloke on his frock.
Coney Island is not an Island after all but like Blackpool without the rain.
Bin day tomorrow so jobs to do.

good to see you back :)

Reactions: dunelm

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wedding anniversary..

Happy anniversary to you both

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We have sunshine - how hot I have no idea. I'm wearing a hoodie if that's any indication.

Today I'm off to B&Q to see what wonders they have for planters for the autumn and winter. And to get some compost to pot on the lavenders I bought in the summer (they are now massive so need their own pot)

And then the pet shop for more food for the birdies.

Boring day I know but I dont feel like too much today - I'd rather be sat on the sofa with my book

Have a good day all

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We have sunshine - how hot I have no idea. I'm wearing a hoodie if that's any indication.

Today I'm off to B&Q to see what wonders they have for planters for the autumn and winter. And to get some compost to pot on the lavenders I bought in the summer (they are now massive so need their own pot)

Boring day I know but I dont feel like too much today - I'd rather be sat on the sofa with my book

Have a good day all
Have a good day wolfie boring sounds good to me

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Have a good day all
Sounds like a good day to me Wolfie.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hunter gathering this morning. Well, OK, just gathering. Picked up windfall apples and now have several portions of apple sauce in the freezer.
Sun is out so best get out for a spot of sun bathing in my speedos.
@dunelm ....is sunny here too......last day of relaxing on sun lounger by the pool before heading home tomorrow.....don’t forget the sunscreen or do hardened northerners not do that sort of thing.....;)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Tropical rainstorm here in Cape Verde... @Cumberland ...this is proper peesh....:).....enjoying coffee in coffee shop and watching the rain.....

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
FB_IMG_1537982145768.jpg