Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Down-Jai 001

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all. 4.8 today.

@Jemz the FBG is the last reading to come down. If you’re getting post-meal readings in target that’s more important and the others will follow.

Sorry to hear so many feeling under the weather. Hugs to @Down-Jai 001 @Prem51 and @bigjim19
Arh..thank you, I am feeling better already.
Down-jai 001xxxx

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! 7.7 at 0605.
Third morning in a row in the 7s and higher than the previous night. I don't know whether it's because of that sneaky Dawn P. or because my body is fighting off a cold. I am sneezing, coughing, sniffly and a bit phlegmy but it hasn't turned into a full blown cold, or not yet anyway - I hope that's not 'famous last words'!

david1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A rather depressing 9.1 at 7.10 am (bedtime reading was 6.0 at 10.40 pm).

Looking like it's going to be a lovely day here so going to head out for a walk to try and lift my spirits - take some stuff to the charity shop - and maybe start another fast to try and get things heading in the right direction again.

Have a good day everybody.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 this morning :)
Flu jab day for me too @ianpspurs . Just looked back at last year’s numbers and they weren’t affected. Hopefully this same this year :nailbiting:
@Rachox It was 2 years ago there seemed to be some issues for several people if I remember correctly. Hope all goes well for the whole flock this year.