Post vitrectomy re-occurent bleeds?

lefeilouss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi

For those who had vitrectomy before, do u get bleeds again every other month ( black floating lines which dissoved after a while and blur up the vision) ?
Since my vitrectomy early this year i notice every other 2 months I get bleeds again but whn i check with my doctor he says its fine.

Was wondering anyone experience the same? It is quite annoying as the vision gets blur again and gotta wait weeks for the blood to clear up.

Weirdly the bleeds always happens a few days afrer. my check up with my doctor and he says my eyes are back to normal..

BSL is always in range on low carb diet HbA1C last week checked was 6.3

Anyone?

aniratefan

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes I do, I have retinal detachment in my left eye and macular degeneration in the right, it looks kinda like a wave in my eye, sometimes I get the odd spot. I used to get the blurry vision a lot and it would last for weeks at a time while I was having a lot of surgery, laser and injections but now I don't get the blurred eye nearly as often and it only last for a few hours usually if I've woken up hypoing. I did go back the first few time this happened and most of the time was told it's fine, sometime they do a bit of touch up laser on some of the vessels

Reactions: lefeilouss

lefeilouss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
i hope i dont have to go through another vitrectomy? as this bleed this time dowsnt seem to go away and it feels like the first time whn i had to go for a vitrectomy which worries me alot sighs..