Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Down-Jai 001

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi there, I have partaken in a 4 month pilot where I completely reversed my type 2 diabetes after 10 years of taking insulin. My doctor is still in shock, if anyone really wants to try something completely new and completely reverse their diabetes then try the Libre Blood Sugar Diet from Nick's wellness report it's the only diet that can do this since you are constantly being analysed, monitored around the clock 24/7 through a smart phone, sensor, and smart watch- every single food is being analysed by scientists . It's expensive but how much is your life worth? actually it's cheaper than all the insulin and doctor visits... This is the site for whoever is interested:
Sorry,there isn't anything to follow up.

GrumpyOldPhart

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening All, I forgot my weekly "check up" yesterday, so I did it today: it's a snap with @ianpspurs with a 5.8 at 5.22 this am, after a somewhat disturbed and highly erratic nights' "sleep" (more sog/snooze than proper sleep). BP was a really surprising 104/71 and pulse 53 when I got up at 09.00, but I didn't feel odd with it being that low, and weight pretty stable at 71kgs.
All in all; not too bad!

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi there, I have partaken in a 4 month pilot where I completely reversed my type 2 diabetes after 10 years of taking insulin. My doctor is still in shock, if anyone really wants to try something completely new and completely reverse their diabetes then try the Libre Blood Sugar Diet from Nick's wellness report it's the only diet that can do this since you are constantly being analysed, monitored around the clock 24/7 through a smart phone, sensor, and smart watch- every single food is being analysed by scientists . It's expensive but how much is your life worth? actually it's cheaper than all the insulin and doctor visits... This is the site for whoever is interested:

wow what an amazing progress well done Susan <3

Reactions: Goonergal

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the reply Diawara.
I was told it won't work for me because I have MODY and I am now on insulin.I tried the low carb diet on early spring this year, my clothe size dropping from 10 to size 6 but still carried on swimming, waking and zumba dancing). I was tired all the time. So my DN put me back on insulin again ( 4 to 6 unit in the evening only).
Thanks for reading.
I wish you a great day and reach your goals.
swimming .walking. zumba .... you expect to be a bit fatigued!..........

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening All, I forgot my weekly "check up" yesterday, so I did it today: it's a snap with @ianpspurs with a 5.8 at 5.22 this am, after a somewhat disturbed and highly erratic nights' "sleep" (more sog/snooze than proper sleep). BP was a really surprising 104/71 and pulse 53 when I got up at 09.00, but I didn't feel odd with it being that low, and weight pretty stable at 71kgs.
All in all; not too bad!
Those are very impressive stats - pulse is really good. Well done sir:)

D

Deleted member 308541

Morning all. A disappointing 6.6 today. Maybe because of all the cortisol still floating about having had to wrestle a very large spider out of my bedroom last night.
This is a large spider, nearly big big enough to wrestle a saddle on.

XTbWL1l.png

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
This is a large spider, nearly big big enough to wrestle a saddle on.

XTbWL1l.png

Spiders in my house end up in the Hoover, which is then put outdoors for several hours in case it climbs up the nozzle again. Eegit!