Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
6.9 for myself, the sun is shining and the waddler has waddled, painful as usual and now it feels like I leave the lower half of my leg on the ground when I lift my leg to waddle forward and turning on it without lifting first is a whole new experience in pain management and embarrassment avoidance, hey ho, my rock n roll lifestyle saw me cleaning the cooker, what's that about, hehe, pass me my hammer and chisel I'm going in.

D

Deleted member 308541

I certainly wouldn’t want to upset one.
They are harmless (non venomous) really, it's just the size of them that is scary.
but they will kill?
I had one in the truck that crawled up the back of the steering column, got on to the steering wheel and up across my wrist.

It looked the size of a dinner plate according to my partner, she was not impressed because I brushed it off onto her. If looks could kill...

@Rachox I know a doctor who owns a Alpaca farm just out side Bundy.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
They are harmless (non venomous) really, it's just the size of them that is scary.

I had one in the truck that crawled up the back of the steering column, got on to the steering wheel and up across my wrist.

It looked the size of a dinner plate according to my partner, she was not impressed because I brushed it off onto her. If looks could kill...

@Rachox I know a doctor who owns a Alpaca farm just out side Bundy.
I’m liking your alpaca comment not the spider one!