Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and good morning, just having a coffee with cream, my lovely second mum remembered I now take cream and got some in for me :happy:
Reading a little later than normal so was expecting a higher number but a pleasing 5.6 is what the little screen shows so happy Jayne today
Off to Cheshire Oaks shopping outlet this morning and have everything crossed for tomorrow re Storm Michael

Reactions: DJC3 and bigjim19

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and good morning, just having a coffee with cream, my lovely second mum remembered I now take cream and got some in for me :happy:
Reading a little later than normal so was expecting a higher number but a pleasing 5.6 is what the little screen shows so happy Jayne today
Off to Cheshire Oaks shopping outlet this morning and have everything crossed for tomorrow re Storm Michael
Great start to holiday period @jayney27 and I hope Michael doesn't row his boat ashore anywhere near where you are flying or holidaying.

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
5.8 this morning, seeing a diabetic nurse at my local clinic today and I received a letter from the hospital with another appointment with the hospital consultant, everyone wants a piece of the waddler, hehe. I've been to the hospital consultant before and it felt a bit like "who's next" type thing so I'll see how it goes today and make the comparison cos I aint going to both, gotten fed up with hearing what I already know and incorrect advice but, what would I know, I aint a doctor.

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
5.8 this morning, seeing a diabetic nurse at my local clinic today and I received a letter from the hospital with another appointment with the hospital consultant, everyone wants a piece of the waddler, hehe. I've been to the hospital consultant before and it felt a bit like "who's next" type thing so I'll see how it goes today and make the comparison cos I aint going to both, gotten fed up with hearing what I already know and incorrect advice but, what would I know, I aint a doctor.
I'm under 9 stone again and I got a flu jab, new to me, also stop smoking or loose my leg which I may loose anyway so err yeah, seriously peeps, this aint what I call rock n roll.
Increase the peace my lovelies.

Reactions: Freema

Bcolclou

5.9 @ 06.30 am. How the hell does this work ? My lowest of the week when I expected highest. This is after drinking a lot of beer at the London Oktoberfest along with a large salty pretzel. To prepare for the night out I had a burger and chips at lunchtime. Every other day this week I have been behaving but the counts have been higher. ***?