Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Down-Jai 001

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
HELLO, I’m not shouting it’s just that I’m a long way away lol
My wonderful other half bought me an internet package so I can keep in touch, it will be intermittent though, holidays are for enjoying, relaxing and having an occasional oopage moment so I will only check in now and then.
Getting here was a very long, tiring and stressful day, I saw a reading of 8 at one point! Not seen one of those since I started testing 10 months ago and do not want to see it again, stress is not good.
Today is first full day of being in holiday mode just need my body clock to adjust, I’m 5hrs behind UK here but at 5.30am local time I’m wide awake. Meter says 6.2 which is what I might see on a normal day at home and considering I wasn’t a good girl for the entire day yesterday I’m not going to beat myself up over it.
Relax..you are on the holiday.
I was away in Thailand and the hot weather made the BG gone up high.

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We love cruising too, we are only on a short trip this time visiting Haiti, Jamaica and Mexico. All trips so far have been Caribbean islands but we are considering East Coast America and Canada for the next one :)

Try Hawaii and the South Pacific next

Enjoy !!!

Reactions: Ally Pally