Data transfer from FreeStyle to iPad

tinyroman

I can’t find an app that will wirelessly transfer my data from the monitor to my iPad. Is there such a thing, or can this be done only in Windows? Thanks

johnbear2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
conservative polititicians
Usually the diabetic clinic nurse does that

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the replies.

Tinyroman - Do you mean the core data (the every few minutes calculations, used to make up the graphs?

I have only every used the Libre, with the reader, then downloaded the data to my laptop, but I wonder how it works with the LibreLink and what info that might give you. Maybe others could have more of a clue that me.

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I have only every used the Libre, with the reader, then downloaded the data to my laptop, but I wonder how it works with the LibreLink and what info that might give you. Maybe others could have more of a clue that me.
LIbrelink works in the same way as the reader. The per minute readings are aggregated every 15 minutes into a single value and stored on the sensor for eight hours. The graph you see is only the last 15 minutes of data, plus the previous x hours of 15 minute aggregate readings. That's why Librelink and the reader show a line rather than the data points. It would highlight that if it was the first time you'd scanned in 8 hours it would only show 31 15-minute readings and the last 15 1-minute readings.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
LIbrelink works in the same way as the reader. The per minute readings are aggregated every 15 minutes into a single value and stored on the sensor for eight hours. The graph you see is only the last 15 minutes of data, plus the previous x hours of 15 minute aggregate readings. That's why Librelink and the reader show a line rather than the data points. It would highlight that if it was the first time you'd scanned in 8 hours it would only show 31 15-minute readings and the last 15 1-minute readings.

Thanks for clarifying.