Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hello all. Persuaded by @zand dropping in here for the first time. Here’s a couple of pics from the BFG’s retirement game in Hannover at the weekend. My excuse for a mini holiday.

Welcome along for all things footy

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well Spain 2 England 3

Didn’t see that coming

Reactions: zand

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
My son was there watching it. Not sure how much he saw though as he seemed pretty drunk when he rang at half time. :rolleyes:

Lucky lad to watch an impressive first half performance by England and to hold on for the win

My son went to Russia to watch England in the World Cup for the Panama game - I was worried sick about his safety but he said no trouble and things were fine

Hope your son enjoyed Spain

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Lucky lad to watch an impressive first half performance by England and to hold on for the win

My son went to Russia to watch England in the World Cup for the Panama game - I was worried sick about his safety but he said no trouble and things were fine

Hope your son enjoyed Spain
He is currently in a taxi to Malaga to get the flight home because all trains were fully booked. I really do hope he enjoyed the game cos the taxi is costing 250 Euros!

Yes it is a worry when our kids do these things isn't it? The media have a lot to answer for because they blow up any trouble out of all proportion and we are sitting at home worrying over nothing. I will be glad when he gets home early tomorrow morning though :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
He is currently in a taxi to Malaga to get the flight home because all trains were fully booked. I really do hope he enjoyed the game cos the taxi is costing 250 Euros!

Yes it is a worry when our kids do these things isn't it? The media have a lot to answer for because they blow up any trouble out of all proportion and we are sitting at home worrying over nothing. I will be glad when he gets home early tomorrow morning though :)

Has your boy got home ok?

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Back to the Prem footy again after the break. We got Liverpool kick off 5:30pm at Home. I reckon we'll get well stuffed. :eek:
Good luck to all those playing today. I hope you all get a win :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Draws for Tranmere and FGR well done :)
Bad luck Carlisle :(
Hope everyone else on this forum had a god result :)

Last edited:
Reactions: zand and Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
After seeing our match on MOTD we were very unlucky not to come away with a 1-1 draw. We had a goal disallowed for offside. It was the narrowest of margins and a close call. We also caught Liverpool off guard a couple of times but couldn't find the net. Next week is Watford away. Be another tester.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This is a little off-topic but I was enjoying rugby live from Newcastle on TV at breakfast this morning.