Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
7.4 this morning, higher today but feeling err irksome, you reading my post?, eh?, eh?, sorry but yeah, gonna go find myself, I'm probably waddling around somewhere I usually am, smile like you got away with it, increase the peace my lovelies.

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, had a very busy day yesterday lots of Uber rides and visits to malls, I was spoilt by my partner too.
Last full day of holiday today, we fly home tomorrow lunchtime and will be back in the UK on Wednesday morning, can’t say I’m looking forward to all the travelling and I hope it’s a bit less stressful than it was coming out.
After another very relaxed day food wise meter says 6.5 which I can live with.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Me too will work hard when I get back home, will need too before my next blood test! X

I’m glad you’ve allowed yourself to relax a bit and enjoy a few indulgences while on your cruise though - it would have seemed a bit of a waste if you’d been very strictly controlled. There’s time enough for that when you get back. Hope the journey is ok.

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m glad you’ve allowed yourself to relax a bit and enjoy a few indulgences while on your cruise though - it would have seemed a bit of a waste if you’d been very strictly controlled. There’s time enough for that when you get back. Hope the journey is ok.
Thank you, yes I have relaxed my diet but not been overly indulgent, enjoyed some treats and probably eaten slightly more quantity wise but haven’t seen any really alarming tests, the ones that have been a little bit higher than normal I can identify the reasons for. I also think I have a slight chest infection, don’t feel ill but have developed a bit of a cough, I think it may be due to standing around in water while it was raining, it was still warm weather wise but obviously not really what us Brit’s are used too, all worth it though as I got to kiss a dolphin, way more pleasurable than kissing frogs lol xx