What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Many happy returns @PatsyB enjoy today and feel free to let that last all year:)
@rhubarb73 It needs someone with bg control to offer meaningful consolation and maybe advice but I gave a hug. Today may well be like Boycs batting out the last session and starting again tomorrow

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Morning all. @karen8967 sorry to hear about your hypo.

FBG this morning was 4.2. It seems size/length (of sleep) in my case is not important, but the quality. Later to bed, just short of 5 hours deep sleep and feeling much more rested than from recent longer sleeps.

10 in a row you must be a happy Gooner today. At the moment have a Gooner staying with us so let him watch the match.

@PatsyB Many happy returns of the day.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
4.9 this morning, slept great, another year passed and another year older... thankful for all i have received over the last ** years chuckles

Happy birfday.
Now, no cake, well maybe a small slice, well maybe a bit larger than that, oh so sod it, blow the blood y doors orf, no blow the blood y candles out is what I meant to say and eat the whole cake.
Has a great one.

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning all/. A little late checking in today . Windy as heck in the night and those new vents I put on the house a few months back rattle like billy-oh! ..... so I Strat the day with a 6.2 + cracked open the antibiotics as 4 weeks of coughing up general gunk is more than this body needs.....

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.7 today

as has been mentioned, it's very windy here too still, I had a quick walk earlier and the sea is wild with big breakers, although the tide is half out the waves are breaking over the harbour wall. Exhilarating though :)

there will undoubtedly be lots of leaves to rake ;) but today's jobs are a spot of bathroom cleaning and shed tidying, followed by a trip to the dump/recycling centre I expect.

Enjoy your day everyone :)

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Morning all. My manic madam has decided to play games @HarrisonK and greeted Tuesday with 11.5 after only having a little saucisson for supper.

@ianpspurs were you adhering to your sherpas' guidance? I have to say your BG is admirable and I think I might be going a little green.

None of the 75 tulip bulbs got planted yesterday as I did something odd to my back while clearing the drive. Let's see if I can bend a little

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. My manic madam has decided to play games @HarrisonK and greeted Tuesday with 11.5 after only having a little saucisson for supper.

@ianpspurs were you adhering to your sherpas' guidance? I have to say your BG is admirable and I think I might be going a little green.

None of the 75 tulip bulbs got planted yesterday as I did something odd to my back while clearing the drive. Let's see if I can bend a little
Good to hear from you again. Hope the back recovers and bulbs can be planted. Gravel drives need no cleaning - occasional raking and weeding/spraying. I did spread a tonne around last year just because I could. I think you may like my BG more than I. Like our leaderette I ignore the sherpas and only listen to the voices in my head:angelic:

Reactions: geefull