Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

D

Deleted member 308541

Great number - are you a hot weather fan?
Certainly am, it's one of the reasons I came here to live in Australia. I lived in a regional town for twenty years called Mt. Isa and the forecast temp there today is 42°of nice dry heat.

It was pretty hot on the bowling green at the club yesterday though, nice to get a cold drink though.

Reactions: ianpspurs

GrumpyOldPhart

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bit late posting today as we went to Hereford for the day. 5.7 @ 06.23 so still within the bounds of so called normality ;) I wonder what the result of my HbA1c taken last Tuesday will be: I'm assuming it's not too bad as the surgery haven't phoned me to complain!:nailbiting::nurse:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.2 @ 06:10
I am so sleep deprived I feel unwell.
I have so much to do today, I kept myself awake scheduling and rescheduling tasks in my head.
:blackeye:

Hope you managed to get everything done so you can sleep properly tonight. It’s horrible when your mind won’t shut off.

Reactions: brassyblonde900

brassyblonde900

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hope you managed to get everything done so you can sleep properly tonight. It’s horrible when your mind won’t shut off.
Thanks for asking, I did.
As dawn slowly creeped up, I felt so anxious...sleep deprivation and I never do the tango:inpain:.
I should be heading up in the next half an hour.
I am already nodding off.
Today was murder.
I was sleepy all day, and I needed my wits around me.

Reactions: DJC3