Neuropathy

Kielyn1

T2 - I suffer with awful neuropathy pain in my feet...... which gets so much worse when I am resting and at night. Is there a reasOn for this?

Matteo1980

T2 - I suffer with awful neuropathy pain in my feet...... which gets so much worse when I am resting and at night. Is there a reasOn for this?
Hi Kyelin1! The reason is like you do many things during the day,with no time mind about the pain. It is quite the opposite.at night,when you feel the pain since there is nothing that could distract your attention. I am also suffering with peripheral neuropathy and having sleep issues. Today my GP gave me amitriptyle,which is working well. You mght have to give it a go! All the best...

Reactions: kitedoc

Elaine p

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Hi Kielyn, sorry to hear of your symptoms, hope you get it sorted soon. Can I ask if your neuropathy has been diagnosed by a GP and did you have tests to confirm? I’m asking because I too have the awful pain and at 1st doctor’s visit I was told it was due to vitamin d deficiency and on 2nd appointment because I had discontinued a lot of psychiatric medications very suddenly. I’ve been given pain relief which is helping but pain still there. I want to ask doctor about neuropathy pain as i’ve read up on it but I don’t want him to think i’m self diagnosing and telling him his job! He’s already off with me about coming of the psychiatric meds and want to keep him on my side. Thanks x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I also have bad trouble with this, I've started getting it in my fingers and hands now. I'm on amitriptyle at the moment.

red1mot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Feel bad for you walking is good for this get a dog not a joke walking helps suffer badly as well from neurology dog makes sure u get out