Hi to all,

Diligent500

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I dislike being diabetic and two heavy I am 80kg and want to get down to 50 kg very soon.
I have been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea which is also relevant to type 2 diabetes and blood pressure and so I need to use a c pap machine got my appointment on 19th of nov I did a home test where I have to wear a monitor and mask ect all night so this is the result of the test.

I was looking on net and it said this is the reason for the above and it increases your risk of heart problems x 5 has anyone else heard of this and can guide me to appropriate info would be interesting to say the least.

Diligent500.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
All I can say is that mine went away with weight loss.
Are you having any luck with losing? I think you were keen to get lighter how is that going?

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have been using a CPAP machine for quite some time now - as it just about ensures I keep breathing I don't think that my heart is under any strain.
No mention of diabetes has ever been made at the sleep clinic, nor has there been any mention of the apnea at the doctors' surgery.

Diligent500

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I dislike being diabetic and two heavy I am 80kg and want to get down to 50 kg very soon.
Hi to you,

I did loose weight i got down to 72 kg but I've been under loads of stress the past couple of months so put a bit back on I had my c pap test about 2 weeks ago.

Diligent500