Highest/lowest Reading

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Yesterday (Sunday 28/10) Lowest 5.9 before evening meal. Highest 9.1 two hours after eating - I won't be having the M&S Gastropub Meatballs and Dumplings again.

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yesterday (Sunday 28/10) Lowest 5.9 before evening meal. Highest 9.1 two hours after eating - I won't be having the M&S Gastropub Meatballs and Dumplings again.
I would call it a Saturnalia miracle if I had a 9.1 postprandial

Reactions: Geoffno6

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
It is baffling I have no idea as to the answer or why I was at 12.8 that day.or did you mean why ask?
@JohnEGreen had to laugh. I had no idea and still have no idea. I think I should have realised it should have been a shaky head moment

Farkwald

My record low is 3.7 on last years New Year's morning for some odd reason. The worst was Dinner + 2Hrs after a Lebanese restaurant where the great food kept on coming for far too long..followed by great deserts.....LOL....hit 13+...had overseas visitors and we wanted to impress them.....Next time it will be Japanese....

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My record low is 3.7 on last years New Year's morning for some odd reason. The worst was Dinner + 2Hrs after a Lebanese restaurant where the great food kept on coming for far too long..followed by great deserts.....LOL....hit 13+...had overseas visitors and we wanted to impress them.....Next time it will be Japanese....
Lebanese restaurant you say! I am Lebanese tell me what did you have for dinner?

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well.. I think a cold does not know a limit for going hyper
I hit a record today (25.0) although i took 4 extra units with my dinner. Lowest was 12.6 :(

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Too many medical appointments
The winter months, it’s cold when you’re bald!
Lowest 17.8, highest 22.4 yesterday.
Looking forward to the weekend when steroids reduce post chemo and I can reduce insulin again.