What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 6.1 this morning.
Been out of the loop, due to the lack of broadband...and difficulty posting from the app. But nice in its own way to be free from the internet for a few days.
Off to the endo this afternoon, to receive a report on the heart scan. Also I am really going to push her hard to get better numbers before bed and in the morning. With a changer of medication if necessary.
Sorry to hear of peoples woes, with a number of falls and hypos. Hope everyone is on the up, you BG is kind. Have a great day.

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. 6.1 this morning.
Been out of the loop, due to the lack of broadband...and difficulty posting from the app. But nice in its own way to be free from the internet for a few days.
Off to the endo this afternoon, to receive a report on the heart scan. Also I am really going to push her hard to get better numbers before bed and in the morning. With a changer of medication if necessary.
Sorry to here of peoples woes, with a number of falls and hypos. Hope everyone is on the up, you BG is kind. Have a great day.
Best wishes for good news/progress from endo and co. Seems only fair to return the sentiments and wholly genuine.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.6 today

sore throat still around but at least not so much coughing last night ;)

It's a bit cooler this morning but hopefully w'll have a less windy day today, the wind really got up during my walk yesterday, swirls of leaves and little dust tornadoes round my feet as I walked, very autumnal :)

Hope your day treats you well :)
Windy here yesterday when I walked the dogs, Fitbit tells me I did 8 sets of stairs - must be due to that. I live in a bungalow:angelic: You keep turning in amazing numbers and living pretty much the prototype on trend lifestyle.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all hope things go well for you all today
5.4 bg this morning after poor sleep and forgetting to take bg until had rushed around packing stuff so am happy with that reading.
Stressful few days ahead - back up M1 today it’s my Yorkshire cousins funeral first thing tomorrow and then my mums pre operative assessment on Saturday morning for an eye op that we are hoping will happen before Christmas! I really wish we didn’t live 120+ miles away it would be easier.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I really wish we didn’t live 120+ miles away it would be easier.
Yes, but then you'd be in Yorkshire so count your blessings. I am currently listening to Amy Wedge Faiths Song from BBC series - Faith looks so much like your avatar:angelic:

Reactions: HarryBeau

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 today higher than I’d hoped after IF for a couple of weeks but it’ll do.
@shelley262 take care on that drive and hope the next couple of days go ok

Hugs to all who are having sleep problems and are under the weather
Happy hug for @Cumberland for posting such a cute photo of Banger - great name!
No idea if everyone experiences the same but I always expect a bounce back after IF or fasting. It seems only logical to me - but then I am an utter clownshoe

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
7.8 this morning, amazing how a number under 8 always makes me feel happy :). - sorry to hear about all the bumps, bashes and hypos that people on the board are suffering. I hope you all feel better soon. Mr P had the wound on his leg dressed the other day by the nurse and it is now healing up well and far less painful. Off out to the shops and then back to my desk to write some more of the little book I am writing. Beautiful morning here in London.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
7.8 this morning, amazing how a number under 8 always makes me feel happy :). - sorry to hear about all the bumps, bashes and hypos that people on the board are suffering. I hope you all feel better soon. Mr P had the wound on his leg dressed the other day by the nurse and it is now healing up well and far less painful. Off out to the shops and then back to my desk to write some more of the little book I am writing. Beautiful morning here in London.
Glad Mr P's wound is on the mend and you are happy with levels. Writing a book sounds fantastic - well done and hope it goes well.

Last edited:

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Good morning chums. Off on holibobs tomorrow so I’ve already started. 7.7 this morning but I don’t think I took my evening injection. Stupid I know but I was reading and I woke up this morning with my book in my hand still oops so farewell for a week can I assume 5.8 every morning next week if someone would be good enough to post it please .