Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude People.
Animal Cruelty.
Unnecessary Drama.
Hey everyone, I've added a picture below, I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can get these blood glucose diaries from?
Screenshot_20181107-224434_Gallery.jpg

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Look on eBay, home monitoring diary or similar. You could always make your own on word if you have it.

eventhorizon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I think if you use their BG meters they'll give them to you. Can't be many people using paper diaries now?

Reactions: kitedoc
D

Deleted member 308541

I think if you use their BG meters they'll give them to you. Can't be many people using paper diaries now?
Abbot gives them out as do Accu-Chek, GP surgeries and pharmacy's also have them avaiable.

Most good meter manufacturers have the software to upload the bgl readings from the meter to your computer.

So they are not hard to get.

Reactions: No1DeadlyPoison

No1DeadlyPoison

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude People.
Animal Cruelty.
Unnecessary Drama.
I am too which.makes.it easier for recording everything for the diabetes.nurse.or team especially on the dafne regime.
I have been recording mine for over 40yrs!!!
Exactly! Uploading blood glucose levels is great but you can't beat writing them down in a neat little diary!

I remember the nurses always being slightly moody with me for not writing my blood glucose levels in the diary, now that I've been doing that, everything has become all high tech! Still love the diaries though, especially the Ancensia ones.

D

Deleted member 308541

I remember the nurses always being slightly moody with me for not writing my blood glucose levels in the diary,
My former GP wanted a paper logbook filled in, she gave me a shed load of books to use, which went back over the reception counter on the way out.

I continue to give my new GP a one month printout from my meter, with a couple of graphs included when I need a new NDSS testing strip request form is due every six months.