Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.5 for me today and coupled with an HbA1c of 34 yesterday I have decided I won't be upset by figures in the 6's anymore. :) Just as long as I stay away from 7's and above I will be happy. :)

Great HbA1c well done. It’s hard not to get fixated on bgs that are higher than we want isn’t it? But you’ve shown that they don’t necessarily mean it’s all going wrong. You’ve given me great hope, I really like your attitude.

Reactions: geefull and zand

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m sure you’re mistaken. When’s your next HbA1c? Your fbgs are never in 6s and I bet you often get 4s during the day?
Next one due around December 20th BUT HbA1c won't match my readings - can't get nurses/docs to accept that something must be amiss for that to happen. I am content that my readings show things are working but there is not the hard evidence to back it up. I am proper show us your trophies kinds guy.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Next one due around December 20th BUT HbA1c won't match my readings - can't get nurses/docs to accept that something must be amiss for that to happen. I am content that my readings show things are working but there is not the hard evidence to back it up. I am proper show us your trophies kinds guy.

Well I hope you’re in for a pleasant surprise, you’ve certainly put the work in.

Reactions: JanetMcDowell