What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

it's a slightly soggy 7'C this morning, mr. gee has an earlyish dental appt. for his checkup today and then we'll be taking mum for her flu jab ;)

I might go for the jab at the pharmacists' myself today too (I did get the surgery to check why I hadn't been called for a flu jab and the answer was that since I'm considered 'in remission' and am just under the age limit I don't get one free this year :( they did say that I will still get the eye and feet checks though thankfully).

Hope your day is a good one :)

Last edited:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning :)

As I was awake all night I have chosen 5:30 reading as that was when my alarm went off, not sure if thats rule breaking hehe

Have a great day guys :)

Hugs for being awake all night and then having to get up at a 5:30 alarm.

Reactions: Fenn

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

it's a slightly soggy 7'C this morning, mr. gee has an earlyish dental appt. for his checkup today and then we'll be taking mum for her flu jab ;)

I might go for the jab at the pharmacists' myself today too (I did get the surgery to check why I hadn't been called for a flu jab and the answer was that since I'm considered 'in remission' and am just under the age limit I don't get one free this year :( they did say that I will still get the eye and feet checks though thankfully).

Hope your day is a good one :)

That’s interesting that they’ve taken you off the flu list as you’re in remission - Glad you are still entitled to the eye and feet checks.

Reactions: Goonergal

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 this morning. I’m very glad to be back in the 5s. I’ve been trying to eat earlier in the day to see if that makes a difference, so had dinner about 5:30 last night. One fbg doesn’t make a remission but I feel cautiously optimistic today. Fingers crossed

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 5.8 today and 6 yesterday. Biting cold here, but dry so far. Bracing walk a little later.
All the talking about Christmas shopping, need to make a start, glad some can be done online.
Hope people are well, your bg is under control. Have a great day.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Reading was 5.6 which some would find fine. When I look left my immediate reaction is what is going on is a highly effective weight loss diet that sometimes impacts bg control but not often enough to be the cause. I really do want to be positive about this WOE for me but lying won't help anyone.