Essential Low Carb Foods from Amazon UK

Kailee56

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
I think the list should have specified Baking essentials since, except for the bone broth, that’s what most of these items are for. Yes, I actually have these items for when I bake. Then again, I can find most, if not all, of these items in local stores. The advantage of Amazon, besides delivery and ordering in the middle of the night, is when buying bulk baking items. However, the longer I’m low carb, the less baking I do.

That said, I did start a thread looking for low carb Christmas cookie recipes, specifically Springerle. :)

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Do share the recipe please

Ps I only have one wife. The way I’d written the sentence in the post above it sounds like I have several wives but one is non diabetic
Hi
This is where I found the recipe

https://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/1075205/low-carb-gooey-skillet-brownie-for-two/

She cooks hers in the oven and I wanted to microwave mine. So I've reduced most things to dessertspoons instead of tablespoons used a medium egg instead of a large one and halved the baking powder. I've tried orange extract instead of vanilla which is really nice.
I use a big mug cook it for a minute then check (my microwave is 800 watts) it usually takes 1min 10 secs.
Hope it works out for you
Su

johnme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi
This is where I found the recipe

https://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/1075205/low-carb-gooey-skillet-brownie-for-two/

She cooks hers in the oven and I wanted to microwave mine. So I've reduced most things to dessertspoons instead of tablespoons used a medium egg instead of a large one and halved the baking powder. I've tried orange extract instead of vanilla which is really nice.
I use a big mug cook it for a minute then check (my microwave is 800 watts) it usually takes 1min 10 secs.
Hope it works out for you
Su

Thanks Su