LibreView Software Upload Issues

wobbles

I am having some consistent issues with the uploading data from my Libre Reader to the LibreView web dashboard.

Windows 10

LV drivers will not install successfully. Issue with Microsoft .Net file that would not install successfully

Mac

LV Drivers install ok.

However, either:

1. LV searches and cannot find the reader
2. LV finds the reader and then shows “Gathering Meter Information” forever and nothing happens

Do these issues sync with problems anyone else has had?

I love the FreeStyle Libre sensor/reader but I need to quickly get the stats into a dashboard and cannot cope with this flakey UI.

I work in IT but am losing patience. The LibreView Support Helpdesk are absolutely useless unfortunately and do not understand the basics.

Can anyone tell me if they have had these issues or if they have used another dashboard instead?

BTW I do not have an NFC enabled phone so am not using LibreLink app.

Ta.

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
LV drivers will not install successfully. Issue with Microsoft .Net file that would not install successfully
I think the .Net stuff not installing is the bigger issue here, you may find it stops other things working/installing as well. Try running it again and googling the error message, you may find a solution there.
If it was a permissions error then you'll probably have to right click and select the 'run as admin' option for the installer.

The software that talks to the reader works fine on my PC (also Win 10).

Edit: fixing typos

Last edited:

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
windows7 here and having the exact same problem

K

Knikki

I would find a version of .Net and download it to your desktop then install it at work I have installed .Net 4.7.1 on Win7 and 10 machines with out an issue.

I'm on a Mac but running Sierra, plug in the reader finds it and I can ferrate reports etc with an issue thing I down loaded the App from the Play Store a while ago.

wobbles

I think the .Net stuff not installing is the bigger issue here, you may find it stops other things working/installing as well. Try running it again and googling the error message, you may find a solution there.
If it was a permissions error then you'll probably have to right click and select the 'run as admin' option for the installer.

The software that talks to the reader works fine on my PC (also Win 10).

Edit: fixing typos

Thanks for replying @Rokaab

Both user accounts (Win 10 & Mac) have local admin rights. However, I’ll take your advice and look into the .Net dependency.

Bigboots 2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have the same problem. Freestyle Libre software runs OK on Windows 10 but although Libreview drivers install OK and software connects to internet, when it starts to look for reader it cannot find the reader. Insulynx meter works OK with LibreView but Libre reader isn't found. Latest .NET software is installed and all windows drivers are up-to-date. Tried to contact Libre help but although I sent them screen shots of the error messages I've had no reply. Can anyone help?

Bigboots 2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, Thanks for your response but as far as I am aware, Libreview doesn't specify any .Net framework version. I've tried 4.7.1, 4.7.2 and currently 4.8. Interestingly, LibreView runs on my laptop which is running Windows 7 SP1 (also using 4.7.2) but for some reason the Windows 10 laptop just won't recognise the reader on LibreView. It is recognised on the Freestyle Libre software but nit in LibreView. I've run a systemfilecheck on windows with no problems and all the drivers are up-to-date but with no success.